Enterprise Infrastructure Architect
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking candidates for an Enterprise Infrastructure Architect who will be responsible for creating, designing and managing the transition to the future state of the client’s technology infrastructure. This role requires expert knowledge and understanding of traditional and software defined networking, cloud infrastructure and virtualization, the software development lifecycle in relation to the continuous integration and delivery of services in the cloud at scale. At a broader scale, the Enterprise Infrastructure Architect will support and contribute to the enterprise architecture framework and support innovation with the client through Proof of Concepts (POCs) and the development of reference architecture frameworks. Ultimately this role will be responsible for realizing the architectural, transitional and operational aspects of the client’s technology infrastructure in alignment with the it’s strategic objectives:
1. Responsible for designing and implementing information systems which will adequately support the enterprise infrastructure of the organization.
2. Analyzes system requirements and ensures that systems are securely deployed and will be effectively integrate with current applications.
3. Ensures that all systems are working at optimal levels and offers support to application development department regarding new technologies and system requirements. Has thorough knowledge of infrastructure, application programming, and web and software applications.
4. Maintain in-depth and up to date knowledge of industry standards, guidelines, technology trends for supporting technology infrastructure and architecture.
5. Evaluate and recommend technologies that best fit business and IT strategic needs.
6. Ensures consistent use of technology infrastructure stack in alignment with IT enterprise architecture strategy, framework and supporting processes.
7. Engage with upper management, client and project stakeholders to understand system requirements.
8. Excellent communication skills with the ability to translate complex concepts and solutions to non-technical audiences.
9. Assumes a leadership role in ensuring technical compliance with all technology infrastructure designs and solutions.
10. Develop strategic plans for cloud based software as a service (SaaS) to support all departments in the business.
11. Develop transition plans for moving on-premise workloads to off-premise, integration of multiple 3rd party cloud offerings, and planning long term solutions for cloud computing and storage.
12. Lead development of infrastructure reference architectures, methodologies, standards and leading practices.
13. Develop and maintain the Enterprise Infrastructure Architecture models for the client’s brand.
14. Support architecting cloud based applications, mobile applications and infrastructure, web services, middleware and databases needed to support the future state technology platform.
15. Leads and supports vendor selection process and provides recommendations for investment in technology solutions, supported by appropriate ROI, total cost of ownership, and/or cost benefit analyses.
16. Ensures coordination and completion of design review based on formalized standards.
17. Provides solution designs to IT projects in the category of new vendor, new technology, and new capabilities.
18. Create standards and guiding principles to help define and govern the future state architecture, organization structure, business processes, information systems and infrastructure.
19. Understand the relationships across business process and data flows; collaborate with Business stakeholders to assess current pain points and areas for improvement.
20. Solution architect providing technical guidance and training others within capability scope for technology infrastructure.
21. Directs business stakeholders to follow enterprise architecture guidance for all projects within capability scope.
22. Support the development of digital platform strategy and the associated infrastructure requirements.
23. Support architecting cloud based applications, networking, security, mobile applications and infrastructure, web services, middleware and databases needed to support the future state technology platform.
1. Possession of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in area of specialty
2. 6-8 years of verifiable experience in Infrastructure Technology or in a related area.
3. 3 years verifiable experience as a Solutions or Infrastructure Architect.
4. Familiar with a variety of Data Center and infrastructure related concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Desirable Skills and Qualifications
1. Possession of post-graduate degree or license in relevant field.
2. Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
3. A quick learner who is an independent thinker and who takes initiative.
4. Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others.
5. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
6. Judgement & Decision Making
7. Customer Consideration
9. Strategic Insight
SoftNet Solutions hires extraordinary people who strive to make a difference. Our success is in large part due to our outstanding talented and dedicated employees. If you thrive on transformation, empowerment to make a difference, and identification of solutions in an innovative environment, we want you to join our team.
SoftNet Solutions is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area For more information about SoftNet Solutions, please visit www.SoftNets.com
940 Hamlin Court SunnyvaleSan Francisco, CA
Get fresh Enterprise Infrastructure Architect jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.