CDL-A TRACTOR TRAILER DRIVER
Sodrel Truck Lines Hazelwood, MO
- Posted: over a month ago
- $24 Hourly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
• Home daily – job location Hazelwood, MO.
• Safely transport and deliver products.
• Comply with Department of Transportation regulations.
• Complete Department of Transportation required pre/post trips.
• Complete round-trip dedicated routes in a timely and punctual manner.
• Maintain equipment to the highest cleanliness and efficiency standards.
• Immediately communicate all accidents/incidents.
• Represent Sodrel Truck Lines in a professional manner.
Qualifications & Requirements
• Valid Class A-CDL License preferred – Opportunity to complete training to obtain Class A-CDL may be available to qualified applicants.
• Clean driving record.
• Must meet medical standards of the Department of Transportation.
• Must pass pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen.
• Must have the ability to work a varied schedule, including weekends and holidays.
Compensation & Benefits
• $24.01 per hour base rate of pay.
• $5.11 per hour Health & Wellness Allowance to be applied to Medical, Short Term Disability & Basic Life Insurance (capped at 40 hours per week).
• Voluntary Benefits including Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Group Life, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance.
• 10 Paid Holidays per year.
• 2 weeks Paid Time Off per year.
• 401(k) Plan with Company Match.
CHOOSE SODREL! CHOOSE EXCELLENCE! APPLY NOW!
Sodrel Truck LinesWhy Work Here?
Great pay, generous PTO and insurance available for full-time team members, 401K match and room for personal and professional growth!
Sodrel Truck Lines, Inc. is a family owned, 4th generation trucking company that began hauling mail for the United States Postal Service in 1915 and has been running continuous and uninterrupted service ever since. Servicing the Midwestern United States with operation centers in Indiana, Ohio, Missouri, and Kentucky, we are strongly committed to providing the highest of safety standards, attracting and retaining highly qualified and personable staff, and building successful relationships. Sodrel offers our Team Members the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally and to contribute to the success of our dynamic organization. We are currently seeking motivated individuals who strive for excellence to join the award-winning Sodrel Team!
131 Ford LaneHazelwood, MO
Transportation and Storage