Senior Application Deployment Specialist
- $100,000 Yearly
Sodexo seeks an experienced Senior Application Deployment Specialist, who will be directly responsible for managing the Maximo CMMS program for several of our client sites in North America. The Senior Application Deployment Specialist works closely with IT and Global Development partners to gather requirements, as well as participate in testing and utilization training for all Sodexo branded solutions for our Facilities and Hospitality Services. Additionally, you will be required to act as a trainer for our site leads and their teams, while monitoring utilization, compliance and testing of the software.
This is a hybrid position with on-site requirements at one or all of the 4 primary locations (DC, Northern Virginia, Urbana MD and Plano (Dallas area), TX
Combining your proven knowledge of Maximo (and other Sodexo branded solutions) as well as technical project management expertise you will help to enhance service delivery or operational efficiency through the development and implementation of systems & applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as subject matter expert for Maximo systems, as well as support in the deployment and training of Maximo and other Sodexo branded solutions
- Develop and present Maximo and Sodexo branded software trainings to key client groups (2-20 people at a time)
- Identify training needs and develop and implement training tools and processes.
- Drives new development & deployment in partnership with Sodexo and client technology partners
- Develops proposals and pricing packages documenting client requirements and technology project expected outcomes
- Acts as system administrator, responsible for troubleshooting (issues & outages), access and profile changes
- Drives and support audit exercises to ensure technology compliance and continuous improvement
- Acts as client liaison for technology changes and enhancements - owns client technology roadmap
- Coordinates change management process for Sodexo and client; communicates schedule and impact
- Drives innovation, leveraging industry and peer account insight
- Supports Facilities Preventative Maintenance program through the completion of quote & material purchases and PM schedules
- Acts as on-site Roth Command Center liaison
- Validates O&M services & process are optimized through the use of application & systems
The candidate we seek will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Science, Engineering, Quality, IT, or similar field
- 3 years Maximo CMMS experience
- Development and application of data management systems - 3 years (preferred but not required)
- Project management - 3 years
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills,
- Advanced Excel Skills required
The salary range for this position is $95-100k annually
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.Employment Type: FULL_TIME
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.