Sodexo is seeking a Retail Manager 2 for Arkansas State University located in Jonesboro, Arkansas which is about an hour outside of the Memphis metro area. Arkansas State University is a large state school with Residential dining, retail, catering and concession operations. Retail includes 12 locations with a mixture of Sodexo and national brands. Concessions, and a Training table for Athletes. This Retail Manager 2 will oversee 2/3 Retail venues and assist in Concessions.
Is this opportunity right for you?
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Retail Management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
Are you an experienced Retail Manager we’re seeking?
We are looking for candidates who will:
- frontline staff;
- cash handing process;
- department HACCP and safety programs for regulatory compliance;
- frontline training programs;
- opening and closing the operation; and
- daily operation standards.
The ideal candidate:
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Proven client relationship skills
- Successful customer service skills
Where is your new career opportunity located? In Jonesboro, Arkansas! We are located in northeast Arkansas and are one of the fastest growing areas in the state of Arkansas. This is a town of 75,000 people offering everything the big cities do but without all the traffic and high cost of living! (Memphis is 1 hour, St. Louis 4 hours, and Little Rock 2 hours and you are only 6 hours from New Orleans!).
**** Relocation Assistance if available !***
- Check out Arkansas State University: https://www.astate.edu/
Must have a valid drivers license
Responsible for food quality & customer service in an operation that may have branded concepts or other retail offerings. Directs the work of hourly & supervisory food service workers.
- Ensures there is a zero harm mindset for ourselves, our customers, our food & employees.
- Directs daily operations of food quality & customer service in a retail food operation that may include branded concepts ensuring that employees have appropriate equipment, supplies and resources.
- Manages cash handling protocols & control procedures according to Sodexo policies.
- Maintains client satisfaction for food quality & customer service.
- Accountable for the execution of service quality by maintaining the highest level of delivery.
- Supervises day-to-day work activities of food service workers.
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma or GED or Equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.