Sodexo Universities is seeking an innovative Retail Manager 2 for Adrian College, a small faith-based college located in Adrian, MI in Southeast Michigan - near Ann Arbor, MI and Toledo, OH. Adrian College has on average 1600 boarders and a population, MV of $4.5MIL, with multiple retail outlets, high end catering, residential dining and a full service WOW restaurant. Adrian College has a very ambitious client with incredible vision, innovation, creativity - being part of the campus and the surrounding community a must!
Reporting to our General Manager, you will oversee and manage the day to day Retail operations and manage up to 120 union and non-union associates. The Retail Manager will run day to day operations of Retail locations and assist with Resident Dining operations with a client who has high expectations for the food and service quality in all operations.
We are looking for candidates who will manage:
- Starbucks Brand standards
- Frontline staff
- Cash handing process
- Frontline training programs
- Opening and closing the operation
- Daily operation standards
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Previous supervisory experience in a Starbucks or other fast paced coffee shop environment.
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Customer centric focus
- Proven employee engagement success
Sodexo has established a solid partnership at Adrian College - since 2007! This position positions itself for opportunity to grow within the unviersity, or regionally!
Sound like the job you have been looking for? Join the Sodexo Team at Adrian College - APPLY TODAY!
Responsible for food quality & customer service in an operation that may have branded concepts or other retail offerings. Directs the work of hourly & supervisory food service workers.
- Ensures there is a zero harm mindset for ourselves, our customers, our food & employees.
- Directs daily operations of food quality & customer service in a retail food operation that may include branded concepts ensuring that employees have appropriate equipment, supplies and resources.
- Manages cash handling protocols & control procedures according to Sodexo policies.
- Maintains client satisfaction for food quality & customer service.
- Accountable for the execution of service quality by maintaining the highest level of delivery.
- Supervises day-to-day work activities of food service workers.
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma or GED or Equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.