Sodexo - Quality of Life Services
St. Anthony Summit Medical Center, 340 Peak One Dr, Frisco, CO, 80430. On Summit Stage Bus Line.
Offering a $300 sign-on bonus, made in 2 payments ($150 after 45 days of employment, $150 after 90 days of employment)! Shift differentials also available: +$1.25/hr when working between 3pm-11pm; and +$3/hr when working between 11pm-7am (not all positions offer an overnight shift).
Who We Are
Sodexo, the 19th largest employer in the world, has partnered with Centura Health at Saint Anthony Hospital Summit Medical Center. We provide Food and Nutritional Services, and Environmental Services, that support the Patient Experience 365 days a year.
If you wish to grow as a professional in a company that offers a high quality of life and virtually unlimited professional opportunity, while at the same time receiving Medical Benefits, a 401(k), the potential of up to 80 hours of paid vacation, and paid time off related to 7 Holidays, join Sodexo! If you like to work independently and also as a team in a fast paced, cooperative, and professional environment, join Sodexo! If you want to work in a place where hard work is valued and rewarded, and innovation is celebrated, join Sodexo!
The Environmental Svc Attnd may work in any location on client premises. This individual cleans and keeps in an orderly condition facilities or locations in the areas of commercial, health care, schools, universities or other establishments. The general responsibilities of the position include those listed below, but Sodexo may identify other responsibilities of the position. These responsibilities may differ among accounts, depending on business necessities, client requirements and applicable industry standards.
- Cleans offices, patients /residents rooms, dorms, classrooms, schools, common areas, lavatories, halls, food service areas and any other areas that may require attention.
- Sweeps, mops, scrubs, polishes floors and vacuums hallways, stairs and office space.
- Cleans light fixtures, ceilings and vents, walls, mattresses, furniture, windows and window coverings.
- Will be required to properly and safely use cleaning chemicals per manufacturer and Sodexo standards.
- Empties trash and garbage containers.
- Replenishes supplies.
- May shampoo and cleans carpets or buff and polish floors which will require the use of mechanical equipment.
- May change sheets and replenish linens.
- May perform routine equipment maintenance and make minor repairs.
- May drive a golf cart or other vehicles.
- Moves furniture and sets-up tables and chairs.
- Notifies supervisor concerning need for major repairs or additions to lighting, heating, and ventilating equipment.
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.
- Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and hazard assessments.
- Applies all applicable OSHA and related local safety requirements to all assigned work.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as designated.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience.
- No previous experience required.
- Ability to learn and use established techniques for the efficient and compliant completion of duties.
- Ability to present self in a highly professional manner to others and understands that honesty and ethics are essential.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and other departments with professionalism and respect.
- Ability to maintain a professional relationship with all coworkers, vendor representatives, supervisors, managers, customers and client representatives.
- Ability to provide clear directions and respond accordingly to employees.
- Must have basic phone and computer skills (email, texting, etc.).
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Adequate/reasonable oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well alone and in a team.
- Ability to use all relevant electronic and communication devices.
- Knowledge of and proficiency in all OSHA and local requirements related to all assigned work.
Certifications: Blood Borne Pathogen Training.
- Knowledge of proper and safe use of applicable custodial equipment.
- Willingness to be open to learning and growing.
- Appropriate maturity of judgment and behavior.
- Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
- Attends work and shows up for scheduled shift on time with satisfactory regularity in light of Sodexo time and attendance policy and/or client operating hours.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Must comply with any dress code requirements.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and some holidays.
- Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus, with or without corrective lenses.
- Significant walking or other means of mobility.
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and frequently lift up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift/move 40 pounds.
- Generally in an indoor setting; however, may participate in outside activities and events.
- Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays, weekends and extended hours as business dictates.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
- Wears protective clothing and/or Personal Protective Equipment required by the work environment or governmental regulations.
- Will be exposed to various cleaning chemicals.