Exceptional web design expands beyond simply creating an attractive website. At Socius, our design team works together to develop intuitive, robust websites and marketing material that are not only attractive, but also incorporate the very latest in best practices in search engine marketing and user experience.
Socius Marketing is one of the country’s fastest-growing and largest internet marketing firms. Socius’ ability to help our clients generate new leads and sales through search engines like Google has in turn helped Socius grow over 700% in the past 3 years. This tremendous growth provides you with the opportunity to be a part of a team of innovators that are setting the standard for other firms to follow. We are currently seeking highly motivated, detailed orientated individuals to become part of the Socius team at our corporate headquarters in Tampa, Florida.
Applicants must have an online portfolio.
- · Accomplished web designer with a reviewable portfolio of live responsive websites.
- · Ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- · Exceptional understanding of typography, color theory, and layout on all mediums.
- · Analytical problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- · Advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- · Knowledge of web-standards and cross-browser compatibility issues.
- · Proficient with Adobe products (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.).
- · WordPress experience a plus.
- · Webflow experience a plus
- · Existing agency experience a plus.
- · 8 years of experience minimum
- · Design responsive websites that display seamlessly across multiple platforms.
- · Work with development team to implement designs.
- · Design print material, branding, and graphics for clients and internal departments.
- · Collaborate with other departments to establish and execute innovative and creative strategies.
- · Meet with clients to capture their style and individual marketing requirements.
- · Present designs and consult with clients to provide custom, creative solutions.
- · Review finished websites for quality assurance.
Socius Team Members Enjoy:
- · Competitive Salaries
- · Health Insurance Benefits
- · Dental & Vision Insurance Plans
- · Company Sponsored Life Insurance
- · Long & Short Term Disability Plans
- · 401K Plans with Company Match
- · Paid Vacations and Holidays
- · Water Views of Tampa Bay
- · Half-Day Fridays
- · Casual Dress Code