Digital Marketing Specialist, Events
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Digital Marketing Specialist, Events
Based in Richardson, Texas, however, can be remote with some limitations
The Society of Petroleum Engineers is looking for a data-driven Digital Marketing Specialist with a passion for events to join our growing marketing team. You will be responsible for all digital event marketing campaigns to drive and influence SPE's story to audiences around the world. As a Digital Marketer, you translate business goals into successful marketing campaigns across multiple channels. You get excited about coming up with new digital strategies and ways to increase performance of a campaign while actively engaging with the business. You analyze and use data to optimize campaigns to help drive event attendance and awareness of sponsorship and exhibition opportunities across our events in US and Canada.
As a member of a growing, global in-house marketing team, you'll be working with project managers and internal stakeholders to develop engaging campaigns to attract specific audiences and meet key marketing initiatives. You're a pro at communicating value, delivering on deadlines, and providing high-quality assurance on all campaign-related deliverables. You are always up for a creative challenge to create, innovate, collaborate, learn and grow!
The Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) is the largest individual-member organization serving managers, engineers, scientists, and other professionals worldwide in the upstream segment of the oil and gas industry. SPE is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization with members and operations around the world.
WHAT YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Build and implement digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels and platforms for all events in the Americas
- Collaborate with the events team and program committees to understand our target audience
- Establish strong relationships across global departments, and develop an understanding of internal needs, the customer experience, marketing strategy and operational capabilities to serve as a strategic cross department partner
- Review marketing/sales materials for brand consistency across a variety of mediums including emails, landing pages, digital ads, flyers, brochures, websites, presentations, social media posts, and other internal and external marketing pieces
- Create visual concepts for promotional activities
- Gather, research and produce value-led content.
- Develop and publish website content to support marketing campaigns
- Work with vendors and contractors to create marketing collateral and materials
- Track digital marketing campaign performance and create reports to evaluate and recommend future actions or optimizations
THE EXPERIENCE YOU’LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE:
- 3-5 years of previous experience in a similar position, preferably in a digital marketing-related role
- Digital marketing automation software experience such as Marketo or related CRM, Canva, Feathr or related retargeting tool, Wordpress or related CMS, Tableau or related reporting tool.
- Event marketing, ideally with large scale events
- Supporting B2B and B2C campaigns in owned and paid channels; must have recent experience setting up paid social media ad campaigns
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Delivering consistent, value-led campaigns within brand standards and voice
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
- A creative thinker with the ability to innovate and always thinks outside of the box
- Self-motivated team player with the ability to prioritize tasks, manage multiple projects, and meet deadlines
- Highly developed attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders at all levels to drive desired outcome
THE BENEFITS AND PERKS
- If you enjoy long weekends, you will really appreciate our 9/80 schedule which allows for every other Friday off – that’s 26 additional scheduled days off each year!
- Generous retirement program (401k with 110% matching funds for U.S. employees)
- We have all the great medical benefits that you would expect from a top employer with multiple available plans to fit your needs – medical, dental, vision (starting from your first day of employment – no waiting period)
- Company paid disability and life insurance
- Multiple Employee Assistance programs
- Personal Time Off (PTO) – Available as soon as you accrue your time off, up to four weeks annually which increases after five years
- Holiday Pay (8 days) including day after Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve
- Remote work model – will be based out of Richardson, Texas
Society of Petroleum Engineers is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We welcome diversity in our workforce and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
Society of Petroleum Engineers
Get fresh Event Marketing Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.