The program provides transitional housing, permanent housing, and community-based case management services to adults in recovery from co-occurring disorders, who demonstrate more preparedness for independent living in the community. The satellite houses seek to establish small communities where residents reside with others in recovery and continue to practice independent living skills. The program offers counseling, psycho-education, psychotherapy, prescribing services, resource coordination, and advocacy services to adults, who reside within Alameda County. The program features an interdisciplinary team (e.g., case managers, clinical case managers, vocational specialists, prescribing providers, housing coordinators, administrative support) who aid Alameda County Medi-Cal recipients with Serious Mental Illness.
The Program Director is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the program.
· Licensed clinical provider (e.g., LCSW, LMFT, LPCC, Ph.D/PsyD), with a preferred minimum of three years’ post licensure experience.
· Five years’ experience in substance abuse treatment, or mental health treatment, or related social services experience, including a minimum of three years supervisory experience working in a community mental health or dual diagnosis program.
· Minimum two-year supervisory experience working in a mental health, substance abuse, or dual diagnosis program.
· Must demonstrate an ability to work both independently and as a member of the Agency’s Management Team.
· Must effectively and efficiently time manage by being highly organized, able to prioritize, plan, delegate and communicate consistently.
· Excellent managerial and supervisory skills.
· Must be able to maintain a flexible work schedule in accordance with program and management needs.
· Strong written and oral skills to meet Agency expectations of high quality in the areas of service delivery, program structure and employee relations.
· Must be able to meet the Immigration Reform Act of 1986 requirements.
· Must have valid California Driver’s License and a driving record acceptable by the Agency’s insurance company and is required to utilize one’s personal or Agency automobile to transport clients.
· Solid written skills to meet the required standards of documentation.
· The ability to prioritize effectively on competing demands on time.
· Responsible for the day to day program operations, including providing ensuring appropriate assignment of referrals, oversight of clinical care, and crisis management of mental health and substance use disorder consumers as part of an integrated dual-diagnosis treatment program. At times, may perform direct clinical services related to counseling, psychotherapy, case management, and resource coordination in order to meet demand and to ensure staff competence.
· Assists with the review and assignment of referrals, Assessments, ANSAs, Treatment Plans, and CQRT.
· Directs crisis intervention and management services including oversight of triage services.
· Understands program's strategic vision and finds ways to implement and execute the vision at the treatment services level.
· Responsible for personnel matters including recruitment, onboarding , discipline, and evaluations.
· Meets regularly with staff to provide guidance, coaching, training and development opportunities related to the clinical and administrative operations.
· Measures productivity by analyzing performance data, financial data, and activity reports, and provides feedback to staff on their performance.
· Liaises with prescribing providers to ensure safe, effective, and efficient service delivery, and assists with clinical case consultation.
· Coordinates with other support departments such as Human Resources, Finance, QA and IT to ensure successful program operations.
· Builds, maintains, and complies with the program's policies and procedures as it relates to day to day program operations in collaboration with Quality Assurance.
· Responsible for the oversight of program billing and maintaining documentation in the E.H.R. system
· Oversees satellite houses to meet all governmental, operational, and legal requirements.
· Regularly prepare and present program reports, that include programmatic information and data (e.g. meeting contracted units of service, productivity).
· Responsible for monitoring, and state licensing requirements (e.g., CARF, HIPAA regulations), and specific on-site program operations (e.g., Medi-Cal Site certification, Fire Inspection Clearance), as assigned.
· Participates in budget development/management of county contracts, private sector contracts and private pay sources in conjunction with the Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director and Chief Clinical & Administrative Officer.
· Provides input of the program’s fiscal performance, including managing bottom-line results, budget modifications, and expense/revenue ma
Social Service Staffing & Recruiting, Inc.We are a staffing and recruiting agency that specializes in social services. We hire BA, BSW, MA, MSW, LCSW, MFT, PsyD and PhD candidates for temporary, temp to hire and direct hire opportunities throughout California. We have part time and full time positions available, both direct services and management.