Human Resources Manager- Hybrid
- $66,000 to $77,000 Yearly
- Medical , Dental , Retirement
Hybrid (3 days onsite and 2 remote). The Human Resources Manager performs is the sole human resources professional and is responsible for a wide variety of functions including – compliance, benefits administration, and compensation review, resolving employee relations issues, advising managers and supervisors on HR related topics, conducting exit interviews, and implementing human resources policies and procedures. Additionally, the HR Manager serves as the primary full-cycle recruiter, screening, scheduling interviews, and working closely with the hiring supervisor to identify the best fit for the position and organizational culture. This individual works closely with Executive Director and Director of Finance to provide a positive employment experience and promote employee engagement.
· Communicate with supervisors to identify staffing needs and recruitment priorities; Post jobs, phone screen, coordinate in-person interviews, and handle pre-boarding paperwork for all new hires (full-cycle recruitment)
· Spearhead the onboarding and termination processes by developing, implementing, supervising necessary and appropriate activities required at entry and exit from employment.
Employee Benefits & Compensation
· Manages open-enrollment process and assist employees with benefits enrollments/changes, leave of absence administration, processing workers compensation claims. Responsible for timely submission of benefit reports and reporting requirements.
· Responsible for employee master payroll updates including pay rates and managing payroll benefit deductions for bi-weekly payroll utilizing QuickBooks. Consults with the Controller on payroll questions on timesheets and compliance.
· Prepares and analyzes wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan. Administers salary administration and performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization.
· Facilitate employee engagement through communication, social activities, and professional development opportunities.
· Manages management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety, and sexual harassment; support the employee learning and development needs to meet organizational objectives.
· Managing the bi-annual performance review process; Support the leadership team and managers to establish, disseminate, and review progress on organizational and position-level deliverables.
· Provides management direction and advisory support, listening and resolving employee grievances, and facilitating the coaching process; conduct investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
· Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; develop and update HR policies, procedures in accordance with laws to employees, maintaining employee records as to ensure accuracy and compliance, and updating organization policies on an as needed basis.
· Bachelor’s degree in human resources management with 4+ years of experience in human resources showing increasing levels of responsibility
· Good interpersonal skills; comfortable presenting oneself at meetings
· A strong commitment to confidentiality
· Payroll processing experience and knowledge preferred
· Excellent organizational skills; Meticulous
· Excellent oral and written communication skills reflecting solid customer service both in person and over the telephone
· Proficient in using technology including Microsoft Office 360 (Excel, Word, Team, Outlook) and web-based applications
· Excellent project management skills
· Highly self-motivated, accountable, and able to make decisions independently
· Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment; ability to adapt accordingly to unanticipated changes
· A passion for working with young adults, an unshakable belief in their potential, and a strong commitment to the mission of Hope Builders
- Must have a valid CA Driver’s License, reliable transportation, and meet state required automobile insurance minimums
- Successful completion of background check required
· Demonstrates competencies in line with the core values that are the foundation of all activities performed by employees to achieve the mission of the agency
· Ability to sit at a desk or computer for extended periods. Ability to lift at least 20 pounds. Ability to go up and down stairs throughout the day.
· Ability to work with frequent interruptions and changes in workload priorities, ability to prioritize tasks, ability to maintain confidentiality.
We are a staffing and recruiting agency that specializes in social services. We hire BA, BSW, MA, MSW, LCSW, MFT, PsyD and PhD candidates for temporary, temp to hire and direct hire opportunities throughout California. We have part time and full time positions available, both direct services and management.
Social Service Staffing & Recruiting, Inc.Santa Ana, CA
Get fresh Human Resources Manager- Hybrid jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.