Senior FP&A Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Described as the "Uber of Content", Social Native is a marketplace technology company that empowers marketers to create, source and optimize authentic visual content in the most efficient way possible. Leveraging the world's first AI-powered creative platform, brands such as Unilever, Adidas, L’Oréal, Crocs and Nestlé Waters partner with Social Native to improve the performance of their paid and organic social strategy with a combination of Influencer Marketing, Custom Content, and Content Editing solutions.
With the recent acquisition of Olapic, we’re changing the way marketers evaluate, refine and optimize their visual content strategy. This move solidifies our goal of delivering an all-in-one platform providing brands with data-driven insights, scales content creation, measures the impact of their work, and optimizes content for even greater results.
To help support our rapid growth, we're looking for a talented Sr Analyst to help the company forecast, model, analyze and ultimately improve our business as the first FP&A hire.
In this role, you will dive deep into complex problems, leverage your understanding of the business and analytical skills to conceive and implement robust models that forecast performance, dissect business drivers, and improve operational efficiency. You will utilize Salesforce data to project out recurring revenue streams and surface drivers of performance. You’re probably a spreadsheet savant. You have a track record of thriving in dynamic, fast-moving growth business environments. Learning and adding value through the use of data and analysis are what make you tick.
You will have direct interaction with senior management, as well as significant interaction with leadership across key functional areas. You will work on important projects, such as forecasting for senior management to make key business decisions, Board reporting, Investor pitch materials, as well as analysis that influences the direction of the company.
The successful candidate will have:
- 5+ years of experience in corporate finance, investment banking, private equity, or consulting
- SaaS product knowledge and experience analyzing recurring revenue business models
- Candidates are required to be highly analytical with demonstrated attention to detail
- Highly experienced with key business financial statements and a three-statement model
- Experience utilizing Salesforce for assessing performance
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, accounting, mathematics, statistics, business administration or other relevant field that demonstrates quantitative orientation
- Ideal candidates will either have experience querying and analyzing data using SQL (or equivalent querying language) or strong FP&A experience with demonstrated aptitude for learning data systems
- Highly proficient with MS Excel
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment and possess a high level of intellectual curiosity with a focus on generating results
- Demonstrate the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics
- Must be able to work and communicate across the organization to obtain and understand data and stakeholders’ perspectives
- Proactively review current procedures and confidently make recommendations for improvements with consideration to internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated accountability for agreed upon deliverables and timetables
- Must possess the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times as this position will be exposed to highly sensitive and restricted information
- Bonus Points: BI tool knowledge
This position reports to: VP of Finance
We love working at Social Native and we think you will too! Come see what it’s like to work at a fast-paced, venture-backed tech startup. We are looking for smart, driven, fun people that are eager to take ownership of exciting projects and be a part of building something great.
- Attractive health, dental and vision insurance coverage
- Competitive compensation structure
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Flexible work hours
- Casual work environment and fun work culture!
Applicable to Colorado Applicants Only
Annual Salary Range*: $80,000 - $110,000
Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level.
***This is a remote position
Powered by JazzHR
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Social Native