Social Native San Francisco, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Social Native is a marketplace technology company that empowers marketers to source and optimize visual content to improve brand awareness and performance. Brands such as Adidas, L’Oréal, Crocs, Nestlé Waters, and Unilever trust Social Native to source and create high-performing visual content to improve the performance of their ecommerce marketing and paid and organic social strategies.
With the recent acquisition of Olapic, we’re changing the way marketers evaluate, refine and optimize their visual content strategy. We’re developing an all-in-one platform that provides brands with data-driven insights, scales content creation, measures the impact of their work, and optimizes content for even greater results.
- Participate in Daily Scrum
- Work closely with Product team for quarterly and sprint planning
- Work on primarily back end technologies when developing features for the SN Platform
- Help ensure availability of the backend platform
- Take ownership of a feature and work through all life cycle stages for that feature including requirement analysis, design, development, testing and deployment
- Work closely with the OPS & CSM team to identify and solve issues in the platform
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3-4+ years’ experience in software development
- Experience in Node.js, and experience in either TypeScript or another statically typed language
- Experience with Elasticsearch, Kafka
- Understands GraphQL paradigms
- Experience with Kubernetes/Docker/OpenShift
- Is comfortable setting up data analysis pipelines.
- Has used Argo or Airflow before or is excited to learn these technologies.
- Understands how to use Data Lakes and Data Warehouses.
- Expert in DB query performance and best practices around using triggers, stored procedures, events, etc..
- Experience working with Cloud IaaS (e.g. AWS)
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Python
- Experience with PHP
- Machine learning
We love working at Social Native and we think you will too! Come see what it’s like to work at a fast-paced, venture-backed tech startup. We are looking for smart, driven, fun people that are eager to take ownership of meaty projects and be a part of building something great.
- Healthcare, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive compensation structure
- Casual work environment and fun work culture!
Powered by JazzHR
AddressSan Francisco, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Social Native