We are in need of a Clinical Coordinator at our River Community treatment program (www.socialmodel.com). River Community was the first program in the United States to provide substance use and mental health treatment for people with a co-occurring disorder. The position:
- Assists the Program Director in all program activities.
- Facilitate the delivery of treatment services through individual counseling, group process, multi-family sessions, and educational groups, and document interactions.
- Provide clinical oversight of counseling staff, interns, and other assigned individuals.
- Monitor chart reviews and completion of followups.
- Attend quarterly chart reviews and internal quality improvement meetings.
- Maintain constructive relationships with family members, human service agencies, and other professionals.
LMFT, AMFT, LCSW, or ASW. Must be registered with the BBS. Knowledge of 12-Step philosophy. Non-smoker preferred.