- Posted: over a month ago
About Social Driver:
Social Driver is a digital agency with the strategies, ideas, creative, and technology to connect with people today, across websites, social media, branding, marketing, advocacy, and more. Our vision is to be the trusted agency partner for our clients. Our company mantra captures our mission, culture, and values: “We believe the future is bright, all progress is social, and the drivers make history.” We aim to provide our clients with digital solutions that help them meet their goals and, through that work, make an impact for a brighter future.
About this position:
Social Driver is looking to add a part-time/freelance Designer to its rapidly growing creative studio. Supported by dedicated account and project management support, you’ll help creative leads meet client goals supporting concepts through execution of graphics, graphic templates, gifs, and more to support their storytelling efforts on social and digital media. You’ll be responsible for crafting channel-based creative that aligns with digital strategies. Our ideal Graphic Designer is never afraid to ask questions and think big, and you’ll have that opportunity while working on projects from social ad graphics to scroll-stopping organic creative.
This role sits within the creative studio which specializes in creating motion graphics for social and digital media. You will be integral in the process from client onboarding to brainstorming, to production. A few of the design skills you have the opportunity to use and hone: typography layout, illustration, photo editing, and color theory. You’ll be part of a team that invests in personal growth to improve skills within the company and in your personal future. You'll stretch your creative muscles and come up with unique solutions for a wide range of clients This position reports directly to our Associate Creative Director and Creative Team Lead and will be contracted to around 20 hours per week.
This position is eligible for fully remote work.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- 2-4 years of professional experience, preferably in the social media space
- 1+ years of agency experience preferred
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite software
- Excellent use of typography, illustration, thoughtful and unique layouts, and demonstrates knowledge of design theory and principles, while also staying up to date with current trends and tools in the industry.
- Ability to produce diverse and excellent design work with attention to detail.
- Experience collaborating with team members with other areas of expertise to produce high-visibility and high-quality design projects, from conception to delivery. Deliverables may include, but are not limited to: social graphics, graphic templates, infographics, photo edits, video assets, & GIFs.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the design process, generating ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services, and carrying a design from ideation to completion in a well-planned and thoughtful manner.
- Review and mentor junior designers’ work to ensure high quality
- Review and provide recommendations on strategic approach to creative on campaigns as needed and maintain brand consistency throughout all our client marketing projects
- Able to work during core business hours
- Motion Graphics & Animation experience
- Advanced knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop
- Video production and/or editing experience
- Social media and/or advertising experience
- Experience with Asana, Harvest, Slack, and/or Google Drive
How to Apply:
Apply online with your resume and a cover letter that outlines how you would be a great fit for the position.
We take pride in our culture and offer a competitive salary with great benefits, like flexible PTO, 401k, continuing education, phone reimbursement, medical and dental, short-term/long-term disability, flexible work schedules, and great colleagues.
Commitment to DEI:
Social Driver is committed to advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion in hiring, marketing, programming, and in all other aspects of the work we do. Diversity, equity, and inclusion are deeply connected to our mission, our success, and our culture.
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Social Driver
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?