Director of Operations
- Expired: October 26, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Director of Operations/Integrator is a mature seasoned professional on the Soccer Shots team in presence, knowledge, and appearance. This position is responsible for the financial stability and P&L of the company. S/he oversees and holds the line for processes, systems, and culture. S/he creates opportunities through guidance, training, and experience. This position is responsible for executing the strategic vision from the V/TO (EOS Traction). S/he aligns and holds mutual respect for/with the Visionary at all times.
The Director of Operations/Integrator is responsible for handling the day to day needs of the company, including holding the department heads and the CEO (Visionary) accountable. S/he is the head of recruiting, developing, and retaining staffing including managing daily scheduling, evaluating and running meetings. S/he takes the vision and creates and improves processes, within the framework of Soccer Shots Franchising, that drives the company forward. This Director of Operations/Integrator is responsible for the overall financial growth, retention of customers and employees, and customer service score of the organization as well as other KPI’s.
Reports to: CEO (Visionary) Direct Reports:Director of Coach Development & Training, Programs Manager, Coordinator, and seasonal interns Schedule: This position is full time. Approximately 75% of work hours will be done in-office. Approximately 25% of hours will be spent out of office by attending Soccer Shots events and working with customers and team members. Saturdays and evenings are required for this position and industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Embodies the Core Values of the company
- Hungry, Humble, & Smart
- Growth and Grit Mindset
- Gets their hands dirty to understand all roles and fill roles as needed while interviewing and hiring to fill vacant positions
- Faithfully executes the business plan, achieving or exceeding planned P&L objectives
- Leads, manages, and holds the leadership team accountable for achieving agreed upon commitments
- Understands the systems in The Alliance, Traction, and Giant World Wide (or achieves it within 3 months of hire)
- Integrates all major operating functions of the business. Ensures everyone is rowing together in the same direction. Models the way, always working toward the greater good of the business and families we serve
- Resolves issues effectively - seeing real problems, being comfortable with conflict, calling out the problems, and solving the problems in a practical and healthy manner; Ensures the leadership team is healthy, function, and cohesive
- Ensures that everyone is following, and adhering to the company’s core processes and operating system with consistency. Demonstrates effective project management skills
- Dependably demonstrates a relentless obsession with Core Value alignment, focus, simplicity, and clarity
- Runs the business by EOS TRACTION and ROCKET FUEL
- Effectively collaborates with the Visionary and stays on the same page. Maintains a high level of mutual respect with the Visionary. Realizes the unique contributions and ideas that the Visionary has and possesses an ability to filter and translate those ideas into functional plans for the company
- Confirms that all key messages are properly and consistently cascaded across the organization. Inherently ensures that everyone is in the know. Verifies that a high level of effective communication exists throughout the organization
- Maintains open communication with Soccer Shots Franchising
- Pursues an above-average NPS score
- Ensures top quality on all levels of customer service, team building, and service (in the 90th percentile in Soccer Shots Franchising)
- Serves the community as a Coach Trainer and Coach
- Able to attract, motivate, retain, build and manage large teams (40+)
- Highly organized with prioritizing and time management skills
- Motivated by growth, professionally and personally of themselves and in others
- Loves to hold others accountable in a kind and firm manner and able to make things happen
- Must be physically able to demonstrate soccer skills and movements during classes
- 3-5+ years experience leading teams, executing business plans, and leading organizations
- Know how to manage the P&L and all that comes with it
- Proficient in budget projections and how to attain the goals
- LOVE working with children and child development
- Commitment to choosing and spreading joy
- Paid time off & Paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plan options
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Retirement plan with matching 3%
- Use of company vehicle for work activities
- Opportunity to grow an organization that impacts and inspires lives of staff and thousands of families throughout Dauphin, Cumberland, and York counties
- Professional Development allotment
Soccer Shots - Harrisburg & York
AddressCamp Hill, PA
BusinessView all jobs at Soccer Shots - Harrisburg & York
Get fresh Director of Operations jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.