SPRING Part Time Soccer Instructor Coach for ages TWO to EIGHT in Robbinsville Hamilton
Soccer Shots - Central Jersey Trenton, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
YOUTH Part Time Soccer Instructor/Coach for ages 2-8 - Robbinsville/Hamilton- FALL 2019
Through Soccer Shots, we impact thousands of children in and around our communities. We attribute much of our success to the dedicated, fun, and a little bit crazy team we've put together. We're passionate about what we do, and are looking to add a DAYTIME coach to our team who is fired up about the idea of impacting the next generation through the game of soccer!
This position would require availability on various Monday-Friday mornings and afternoons, AND Saturday mornings - and you MUST be able to commit for the entire season. There will be an expectation to have your own reliable form of transportation to go from one site to another. There may also be opportunity to learn about the business aspect of our company and take on administrator tasks and roles. You will need to assist frequently to achieve a lead role on our team, and complete our training requirements.
In addition to the above, a successful candidate must pass a Child Abuse History Clearance and Background Check.
Soccer Shots coaches are:
- Safety-conscious, whose #1 priority is the safety of children under their care.
- Caring, engaging with each child through specific and positive affirmation.
- Organized, who plan ahead and are systematic in routine, conducting each session according to the lesson plan and working with children to maintain appropriate order for the age group.
- Responsible, who are committed to doing what is expected of them as the coach and "face" of Soccer Shots.
- Energetic, bringing Soccer Shots to life by creating a fun and exciting atmosphere that leads a child to smile and participate.
Are you the next member of our team? We're not the right fit for everyone, so before you hit "apply now," please take a look at our website (http://www.soccershots.org) or head over to our Facebook page and watch our videos on Youtube to learn more why we have the greatest job going. If you're still intrigued after checking us out, then please apply.
If this isn't for you but you know of someone who might be interested in joining our team, feel free to pass our info along - we love referrals!