Soccer Shots (the official two to five-year-old program of US Youth Soccer) is looking to expand our team of dynamic instructors to accommodate our growth in the greater San Antonio area including Boerne, New Braunfels, Cibolo, Universal City, Live Oak, Converse and Scherz.
We are the #1 Children's Fitness franchise in the country. Why? Aside from the incredible curriculum, leadership, and passion, it's because we only hire the best instructors to work with our children. We want our Soccer Shots sessions to be the BEST 30-40 minutes of each child's week.
We offer sessions 7 days a week throughout the San Antonio area. Sessions run seasonally (Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring) and take place at childcare centers, recreation centers, parks and elementary schools (aftercare enrichment programs). Session start times vary depending upon location and season but typically fall within the following timeframes and repeat each week: morning (8:30 am - 12 pm) or afternoon (2:30 pm - 6:00 pm). We are looking for candidates who are able to commit to a complete season.
We place an emphasis on character development and skill building and provide our instructors with developmentally appropriate curriculum that aligns with early childhood standards.
We are looking for instructors who meet the following criteria:
- Responsible: Timely, attentive, safety conscious, consistently meets/exceeds administrative deadlines and committed to fulfilling assigned schedule.
- Engaging: Comfortable and confident, the ability to keep a group 10 or more children safely engaged, entertained and excited to learn about the beautiful game of soccer.
- Enthusiastic & Fun: Outgoing, animated, willing to sing songs, be silly/goofy and have the ability to connect with young children (2 - 8 years old).
- Patient/Adaptable: Recognizes that not every game will go as planned, distractions will occur (airplanes are so cool) and patience is an ally.
- Professional: Neat in appearance, friendly and courteous in all communication with childcare staff, parents and administrators.
- Team Player: Collaborative, dependable, excellent communicator and commitment to elevating those around you.
- Soccer Enthusiast: Soccer experience is preferred, however, if you are great working with children, have some familiarity playing the game, and love the game - this can work.
- Prior Experience Working with Children: Must be able to engage and interact with 2-8 year olds and have experience doing so.
- Reliable Transportation: Must have a safe and reliable car. You are responsible for driving yourself to your sites. Must have a clean driving record.
- Background check cleared: Must pass a Federal & State Background Check and FBI Fingerprinting.
- CPR/ First Aid Certified: Certified in cpr/ first aid or willing to get certified.
Soccer Shots - Austin