Be a part of the evolution.
Socati is a leading processor of broad-spectrum hemp extracts. The company provides a top-quality and consistent product for a market projected to reach $22 billion by 2022. Leveraging investments in new technologies, Socati engages in large-scale manufacturing and has logistics in place to process increasing amounts of hemp biomass to meet customer demand. With the ability to manufacture broad-spectrum hemp extracts at scale, Socati is built to serve the needs of large, international CPG companies that are seeking high-quality raw materials.
We are now recruiting for a Chemistry Lab Technician to join our growing team at our Woodburn, Oregon location.
Our Chemistry Lab Technician will be responsible for monitoring chemical processes and testing products as part of quality assurance. Under the supervision of chemists and other team members, they will perform repetitive lab activities, such as setting up lab equipment and preparing chemical solutions. They will also conduct tests, interpret and analyze data, compile results, prepare reports, and present their conclusions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Interpret research or operational data.
- Analyze chemical compounds or substances.
- Maintain laboratory or technical equipment.
- Clean objects.
- Set up laboratory or field equipment.
- Evaluate quality of materials or products.
- Prepare compounds or solutions for products or testing.
- Prepare scientific or technical reports or presentations.
- Train personnel in technical or scientific procedures.
- Supervise scientific or technical personnel.
- Develop new or advanced products or production methods.
- Operate laboratory or field equipment.
- Manage scientific or technical project resources.
- 3+ years of lab experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry.
- Strong understanding of the principles of biochemistry, organic and inorganic chemistry.
- Knowledge of laboratory procedures, techniques and scientific methods of measurement.
- Operational ability with common scientific laboratory equipment, including repairs and adjustments Specialized knowledge.
- Must be a multitasker, with the ability to work on several requests simultaneously without losing focus
- Organization and initiative, good communications skills, proactive, problem-solving, time management, discretion and confidentiality are essential attributes
- Teamwork- collaborating with others to improve overall standards of work and service.
Socati has raised $42m and boasts the most advanced technology and facilities in the burgeoning hemp industry that is set to grow to $22b by 2022. We are an equal opportunity employer that seeks to make a difference in the world, enjoying beautiful facilities and offices in some of the United States' most desirable communities (Austin, Portland and Missoula for example). We are rapidly building a world-class team of science, manufacturing, business and operational professionals to become the leading producer of broad spectrum hemp extract with non-detectable levels of THC.
Socati Corp offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, personal time off and holiday pay.
Socati Corp we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Socati and its affiliates believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.