SoCal Empoweredis a Crisis Residential Mental Health Program to service adults, located in Orange County, CA. Our focus is to treat adults with mental illness and assist them and their family with crisis stabilization. Here, you will have a unique opportunity to work with a caring, multidisciplinary team of professionals who provide exemplary treatment for those suffering from substance use and mental health disorders.
Our main goal is to create a Family-like work environment built on team success, communication, respect, trust and support. Come join our family at SoCal Empowered!
SoCal Empowered is seeking Full time and part time CNA/Behavioral Health Technicians, who will be responsible for assessing client needs and monitoring behavior while at the program in order to ensure the highest level of care and patient satisfaction. Under the supervision of a Licensed Vocational Nurse, the Behavioral Health Technician is responsible for documenting activities of daily living, caring for clients, helping to coordinate treatment and executing daily programming. Behavioral Health Technicians also may assist counselors with crisis management, groups and education, as needed.
- Attainment of at least 18 years of age
- A Criminal Background Clearance
- A Health Screening with TB test results
- If in the program, minimum one year of continuous sobriety.
- High School Diploma or equivalency test preferred.
- Must be detail oriented with good oral and written communication skills.
- 1 year experience working in residential treatment with knowledge of co-occurring disorders.
- Valid California’s Driver’s License
- Current CNA Certificate
- Current CPR certification
- Current First Aid certification