Clinical Account Manager (South Carolina)
- $99,000 to $160,000 Yearly
Statistics show that women and underrepresented groups tend to apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Sobi encourages you to change that statistic and apply. Rarely do candidates meet 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application!
Role & Function
The Clinical Account Manager (CAM) acts as the primary customer contact for sales demand creation by executing marketing strategy and promoting Sobi products as led by the Regional Sales Director (RSD). In this strategic role, the CAM provides current and comprehensive clinical knowledge of Sobi’s products and effectively communicates the on-label clinical benefits of the products. As a sales leader, the CAM is expected to achieve territory sales by executing Plan of Action (POA) marketing strategies, which includes delivering branded sales messages to customers, representing Sobi at local meetings, and achieving or exceeding sales targets
.*Please note this is a remote position but candidate must reside within the territory #LI-Remote
Responsible for representing Sobi’s products and services to a defined customer base, generating and growing sales and consistently achieving or exceeding sales goals within a specific geographic area.
- Actively promotes the appropriate use of Sobi products to healthcare professionals in accordance with all Corporate, PhRMA, and OIG guidelines.
- Comprehensive understand of Sobi and competitor products in their therapeutic area, and an in-depth knowledge of the disease states.
- Develops and implements a territory business plan to meet customer needs and achieve sales goals.
- Weekly analysis of territory sales data to help prioritize physician targeting and ensure accurate reporting of physicians.
- Strict compliance with all regulatory agencies, state, and federal law is required.
- Prepares territory budget plans for customer contacts, local symposia, and other miscellaneous external expenditures.
- Assists in the identification and resolution of issues and opportunities, and communicates proactively to sales and marketing management.
- Reports all adverse events to Sobi’s Drug Safety department as appropriate per required guidelines.
- Performs all administrative functions require of the position, including reporting call activity and customer information into the appropriate call reporting system in a timely manner, submitting expenses, etc.
- Adheres to company policies, procedures and business ethics and demonstrates Sobi’s company values of Caring, Ambition, Urgency, Ownership, and Partnership.
BA/BS in business or science
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology industry
- Minimum of 3 years’ Specialty sales experience in the Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology industry
- A CAM will have a minimum of 3 years’ of biologics sales experience that will utilize a specialty pharmacy or 8 years with dedicated hospital selling experience
- Experience with a transition of care/patient journey process from the hospital to the outpatient setting
- Demonstrated history of high sales performance.
- Experience with single source pharmacies, reimbursement programs, managed care, and formulary.
- Strong work ethic, ability to develop priorities, and manage time appropriately in a large assigned geography
- Travel within the assigned territory, including overnights, which could be as high as 40-50% in some cases.
- Must be based in, or located near given geographic territory (relocation will not be provided)
- The base salary pay range for this role is $99,000-$160,000 annually. Actual pay for this position will take into account factors such as experience and location. In addition to a base salary, this position is also eligible for a competitive 401k match, short and long-term incentives, medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD and life insurance benefits, in addition to other health and wellness programs and offerings.
For the safety of our employees and all individuals with whom we interact professionally, Sobi North America requires all new hires in the U.S. to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 with proof of vaccination status. We will consider requests for reasonable medical or religious accommodations, as well as any state-specific exemptions, as required by applicable law.
If you are interested in being considered for this role, then please attach an updated copy of your resume (as a MS-Word or PDF file) while submitting your application.
Why Join Us?
We are a global company with around 1,500 employees in more than 30 countries, and are committed to the societies where we operate. With a deeply skilled management team directing our day-to-day wins, and a Board with a stellar track record, we’re ready to take on the world’s diseases, ailments and adversity. Our people believe they have the power to make a positive impact in others’ lives because that’s exactly what we do here. If you’re seeking a career that taps into your talents in a way that makes the world a better, healthier place, we just may have a job for you.
We know our employees are our most valuable asset, and our culture conveys that. We offer a competitive benefits package, to support the health and happiness of our staff.
At Sobi, we refuse to accept the status quo. This is because we have witnessed first-hand the challenges facing those affected by rare diseases, and have used this knowledge to shape our business to find new ways of helping them.
As a specialized biopharmaceutical company, we are dedicated to rare diseases. And we see this focus as a strength. By effectively turning our research into ground-breaking treatments, we help make medicine more accessible and open up more possibilities for patients and more opportunities for those caring for them.
This has been our approach since day one, but we know we can’t change the world of rare diseases on our own. Accomplishing this requires strong partnerships with patients, partners and stakeholders across the entire value chain.
Together, we define how our business can create solutions that serve the needs of those affected by rare diseases while facilitating sustainable growth.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Sobi is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment decisions at Sobi are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veterans and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status or protected groups by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView All Sobi Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.