The licensed counselor is responsible for establishing strong relationship with the individuals seeking substance use treatment, positively engage them in the recovery process and provide counselling services via telehealth. The counselor should have the ability to provide Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to help individuals progress towards their goals and live out their best future. The licensed counselor will conduct individual and group sessions with the client and works towards delivering measurable outcomes.
Here’s your opportunity to work with a dynamic team who is growing rapidly. If you would like to make a positive impact on lives, we would like to hear from you.
- State licensed counselor (LPC, LCPC, LCSW) with a Masters or Bachelor’s degree
- Provide counselling sessions to clients via Telehealth using CBT and evidence-based practice
- Experience working with substance use disorder and mental health clients.
- Ability to handle member needs with passion and care
- High quality clinical skills based upon current clinical theories and best practices
- Ability to create, implement, and monitor outcome-driven treatment plans
- Communicate and provide daily support to clients via our digital platform on a regular basis
- Complete and maintain accurate records or reports regarding the patients' histories and progress, services provided.
- Maintain case records to reflect course of treatment and provide required documentation. Provide follow-up and aftercare planning services as needed.
- Practical understanding of the State and Federal Confidentiality laws and regulations governing the SUD treatment programs in the state
- Attend and participate in multi-disciplinary meetings with other treatment team members
- Maintain the confidentiality of information and professional boundaries
- Ability to work flexible hours as required by program
- Duties and responsibilities may be added, removed and/or changed at the discretion of management.
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s preferred
- Substance Use licensing credentials is a must.
- Substance Abuse Counseling: 2 years (Preferred)
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong time-management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and highly motivated
Sober Peer, LLCSober Peer is a global, peer-driven community that encourages interactions between people who suffer from substance use, local providers and professionals. Powered by an artificial intelligence driven system, it measures recovery, predicts outcomes, and suggests the “best,” next steps for treatment. Sober Peer is focused on long-term outcomes that help curb the cost associated with repeat crisis care.