PT CONSULTING MD, MEDICAL DOCTOR, FOR TELE-HEALTH ADDICTION PSYCH CO
Sober Grid Remote, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently seeking a PART TIME MEDICAL DOCTOR FOR TELE-HEALTH CONSULTS to join our team! You will focus on providing high quality patient care as part of a healthcare team. We provide Substance Use Disorder (addiction) and mental health care/ Ideal candidate may be a psychiatrist, or addiction SUD MD but general medicine can be considered.
- Perform medical procedures as necessary
- Prescribe medications and treatments
- Assess patient health through interviews and physical examinations
- Communicate information to patients regarding diagnosis and treatment goals
- Maintain patient medical records
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Previous experience as a physician, surgeon or other medical fields
- Advanced knowledge of treatment and drug interactions
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong leadership qualities
Eligible to get multi-state licensure using https://www.imlcc.org/information-for-physicians/
and other traditional methods.Willing to be licensed in most if not all states.
medication assisted treatment bupropion waiver
•Must have medical school accreditation, either LCME, COCA, or IMED
•Pass the USMLE or COMLEX-USA within three attempts
•Obtain GME accreditation by ACGME or AOA
•ABMS or AOA-BOS including time-unlimited certificates
•No prior convictions or criminal activity
•No history of licensure actions
•Clean DEA history
•No active investigations
•Must pass FBI Criminal Background Check
•Have a primary medical practice in one of the participating states
The licenses received are exactly the same as if you applied for the lic
- Have graduated from an accredited medical school, or a school listed in the International Medical Education Directory
- Have successfully completed ACGME- or AOA-accredited graduate medical education
- Have passed each component of the USMLE, COMLEX-USA, or equivalent in no more than three attempts for each component
- Hold a current specialty
- Not have any history of disciplinary actions toward your medical license
- Not have any criminal history
- Not have any history of controlled substance actions toward your medical license
- Not currently be under investigation
Sober GridWhy Work Here?
Because you get to help make a difference in the world and fight the opioid and addiction epidemic.
Sober Grid is a fast paced, early stage, 6 year old company. In many ways we are lean and mean. We are extremely productive and work hard to build the business that helps people. We are very mission driven. This position will likely he should be during long days for the first couple of quarters to get us in a refined fast pace. The person will be required to work in the office every day with exec mgt.
4762 Flushing AveRemote, OR