$100 Evaluations in Newport News -Occupational Therapist (OTR,OT):Outpatient therapy in Residential
- Posted: over a month ago
- Per Diem
Seeking a OTR or Occupational Therapist to cover therapy services in Newport News, Virginia to provide treatment in an assisted living community:
We are an outpatient therapy clinic seeking passionate therapists to deliver top-notch therapy and results for our geriatric clientele. We believe that once you take a proactive preventative approach, our patients thrive and experience a more successful aging-in-place. If you believe in the power of geriatric therapy and the dignity that it can provide to those who have given so much to this world over the years, then you are exactly who we invite to join our wonderful, diverse, professional team of therapy experts!
We believe in full transparency with our therapy team, including detailed payment reports for you to understand exactly what you were paid on, and we encourage use and collaboration of your clinical judgement. You are free to make your own schedule, agree or disagree to patient assignment, all with the ease of treating patients in one location-- no driving around from house to house and all the complexities that brings. Did we mention competitive compensation?
Visit our website at www.sobeinnovativerehab.com
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Evaluates and treats patients in an Assisted Living Community
- Communicates with families, physicians, and other health care professions
- Maintains daily, thorough documentation of services in the EMR
- Graduate of an accredited college or university with a Doctoral/Masters/Bachelors degree in Occupational Therapy,
- Education and/or Experience: New graduate applicants welcome + Experienced Therapists
- Actively Licensed as a VA Occupational Therapist.
Job Type: *PRN*
Sobe Innovative Rehab
AddressNewport News, VA
HealthcareView all jobs at Sobe Innovative Rehab