Regulatory Reporting Business Analyst (TRACE)
- Expired: October 23, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
SoHo Dragon represents a global investment bank located in Weehawken, NJ, our client is looking to hire a Regulatory Reporting Business Analyst This is a 6 month contractor role with potential to extend. You have to work onsite for 3 days a week.
Our client is looking for an experienced business analyst to work on a strategic and operational review of regulatory reporting capabilities for trading within a large wealth management firm. The business analyst will work closely with business leaders, trading and compliance representatives and various other subject matter experts to understand current state, diagnose root cause issues, and shape possible solutions. As a result, the requirement is for a resource who has in-depth experience and knowledge of trading related regulatory reporting (preferably in TRACE reporting) requirements, operations and systems.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years of experience in trading or trading related functions, preferably across range of securities (fixed income, equities and derivatives)
- 5+ years of consulting experience with Big 4 firm (or equivalent)
- Detailed exposure to regulatory reporting for trading, preferably in TRACE reporting
- Experience in assessing and analyzing current state reporting capabilities (business process and technology)
- Experience of working with senior business leaders and subject matter experts across range of business disciplines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including developing and documenting trade flows
- Strong organizational, multitasking and prioritization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- 80% business analysis: documentation of business/desk profiles and trade flows; definition of critical reporting capabilities, and assessment against them; participation in working sessions with senior business leaders and subject matter experts to review market best practices for internal adoption; detailed documentation working session findings; coordination of development and prioritization of business process and technology solutions; development of implementation plan; providing status updates to COO office
- 20% adhoc analysis: providing support to other related work efforts for fuller understanding of issues and blockers and for coordination of input from subject matter experts.
BusinessView all jobs at SoHo Dragon
Get fresh Investment Bank Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.