- Posted: over a month ago
SoHo Dragon represents a Fortune 100 Financial Technology firm with offices in King of Prussia PA that needs to hire a Product Manager for a full time role.
What does a great Product Manager do?
- Research end user needs, define feature requirements, execute with engineers, and commercialize across personas
- Work with cross-functional teams within Development, Testing, Business, Marketing, Sales, and Operations
- Leverage data to gain insights and hypothesize on how to best innovate and improve our platform for our customers
- Dive into the weeds to figure out how to improve a user flow, but at the same time, understanding how pieces fit at the 10,000 ft view
You are the kind of person who...
- Has a proven ability to analyze, prioritize, and integrate large amounts of complex information into clear, concise plans
- Demonstrates competency in articulating business problems and feature functionality to technology teams
- Can translate product concepts and ideas into features and user stories
- Has a track record of using data to influence requirements, design and implementation
- Looks for an opportunity to learn and be endlessly curious about how to make your product evolve
- Successfully communicates between technical and non-technical audiences
- 1-2 years in Product Management, Consulting, Product Operations, or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree (Master's degree a plus)
- Strong proficiency with product management softwares (e.g. Jira, Confluence)
- Strong proficiency with wire-framing tools (e.g. Figma, Balsamiq, or Sketch)
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Financial Technology, Payments, Banking, or Financial Services industry experience
- Agile development experience
- Design thinking methods
AddressKing of Prussia, PA
BusinessView all jobs at SoHo Dragon
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?