Product Commercialization Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
SoHo Dragon represents a Fortune 500 Financial Technology firm with offices in Morristown, NJ that needs to hire a Product Commercialization Manager for a full time opportunity.
We will look to you to communicate the vision and value of products and features to internal and external teams, including the identification of target audiences and relevant use cases for documentation and training. You will also be responsible for designing and coordinating pilot launches that help end users learn about and engage with new features. You will provide data analytics and feedback to developers and product managers on end user engagement.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- 2+ years experience in Project Management or Product Management
- Prior job or experience with Product Marketing
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with human-centered design practices or user experience (UX) design
- Experience with Jira or similar product management software
- Experience with Kanban or similar Agile product development methodologies
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
BusinessView all jobs at SoHo Dragon