Calling All HVAC Professionals Who Are Interested in Secure Employment Opportunities
SoCal Talent is Hiring Talented Individuals Who Have a Passion for the Residential HVAC Industry
Positions we are looking to fill:
- HVAC Apprentice: Must have Universal EPA and have graduated from Trade School
- HVAC Service Technician: Able to service/maintenance/diagnose/troubleshoot any machine out there. You know whats wrong simply by the sounds they make. Once found you are thorough in your work to make sure no other problems will arise. You make sure you wont have to go back.
- HVAC Selling Technician: Able to bring in 40K or more in sales per month, wants to make commission because they are a selling machine.
- HVAC Lead Installer: You know the inner workings of Carrier, Trane, Bryant, Lennox and the others.
Things we like to see on your resume:
- Install indoor and outdoor equipment, as well as media filters and humidifiers; removing and reinstalling ductwork; and replacing compressors and coils.
- NATE Certifications or other Certifications to show that you value learning
- Ability to sell/upsell during appointments.
- Duct work, sheet metal, coil, pipefitting, condenser, compressor, orifice
- Adding coolant, or refrigerant, to an HVAC system
- 2-3 years experience with residential systems
If this sounds like you, apply today and one of our associates will reach out to you to discover what you are looking for...