SoCal ICS. is following with CDC Guidelines/Regulations due to Covid19.
In-Person Interviews at our Main Office in Torrance ONLY
Locations: Torrance, Inglewood, South Gate, Long Beach, Northridge
What does a Customer Service Representative with SoCal ICS do?
A Customer Service Representative for SoCal ICS is responsible for meeting with clients and building that special customer service experience. We are seeking applicants to not only show strong relationship building skills but also great communication skills.
- Partners with other employees to ensure customers’ end-to-end needs are met
- Create relationships with clients to identify client's needs and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Apply product knowledge and industry knowledge to each customer interaction
- Apply understanding of products, plans, or services to ensure customer orders are correct
- Attend product training to remain current and updated on products, industry trends, etc., to better satisfy clients and support fellow sales team members.
In order to join...
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year retail or other customer services related experience
- Associate degree or above in Business Management or related field
- 1-year product sales experience
What are my rewards and benefits?
A team of amazing coworkers and a work environment where anything is possible, you’ll find it easy to be your best when you work at SoCal ICS. We’re making sure we work for you with our weekly hourly pay plus our bonus and commission based on performance. We also offer endless opportunities to grow in a dynamic work environment.
SoCal ICS headquarters is located in Torrance, California, We handle the retail sales and marketing for our clients.
This position does require face to face interaction with the consumers.
SoCal ICS - Los Angeles