SoCal ICS. is following with all Safety Regulations due to Covid19 - VIDEO INTERVIEWS ONLY
What does a Sales Representative with SoCal ICS do?
A Sales Representative for SoCal ICS is responsible for meeting with clients and building that special customer service experience. We are seeking applicants to not only show strong relationship building skills but also great communication skills.
- Partners with other employees to ensure customers’ end-to-end needs are met
- Create relationships with clients to identify client's needs and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Apply product knowledge and industry knowledge to each customer interaction
- Apply understanding of products, plans, or services to ensure customer orders are correct
- Attend product training to remain current and updated on products, industry trends, etc., to better satisfy clients and support fellow sales team members.
In order to join...
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year retail or other customer services related experience
- 1-year product sales experience
- Reliable Transportation
What are my rewards and benefits?
A team of amazing coworkers and a work environment where anything is possible, you’ll find it easy to be your best when you work at Sacramento Marketing. We’re making sure we work for you with our weekly hourly pay plus our bonus and commission based on performance. We also offer endless opportunities to grow in a dynamic work environment.
SoCal ICS headquarters is located in Torrance, California, We handle the retail sales and marketing for our clients. This position does require face to face interaction with the consumers.