Information Systems Engineer
- Expired: March 17, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
We're looking for a passionate and experienced Information systems engineer to join our IT team to help us develop, integrate and manage our internal systems that support the company's business processes and operations.
Snyk's IT team maintains and manages the company's internal infrastructure, from Networking to go-to-market systems. The team collaborates with all the company's departments to analyse, plan, implement and deploy solutions and infrastructure architecture used throughout Snyk.
You'll spend your time:
- Developing and testing automation and integration between our different systems
- Identifying opportunities for automation and continuously improving our usage of systems
- Researching and evaluating new technologies to increase the performance and security of our platforms and services
- Working with stakeholders to define systems requirements for new technology implementations
- Ensuring operations documentation is up to date, tested and distributed where needed
- Ensure the global infrastructure and core technology is operating at all times
- Keeping up to date on the latest technologies and solutions and conduct research into their potential application in the organisation
- Collaborating with the IT team, management and department leadership to plan the most important projects to work on next
You should apply if you:
- Have at least five years experience in a technical IT position
- Are a problem solver
- Are a capable coder, and happy to work with different technologies to achieve the desired outcomes
- Have Proven experience in IT infrastructure planning and development
- Have an understanding of project management principles and application
- Are excited to wear many hats and learn new technologies
- Are a solid communicator and collaborator
- Can develop API integrations and internal infrastructure to support automation
- Have experience with financial tools, HRIS, CRM and other operational systems
- Have experience working with identity management systems, SSO and information security systems
- Are agile and enjoy the speed of a fast-paced, highly engaged startup environment.
- Have flawless written English, and you're confident running customer-facing communications.
- Are hands-on, curious and love to explore new domains and technologies.
We'd especially love to hear from you if you:
- Have extensive experience managing SaaS products, and integrating cloud systems to work together seamlessly
- Have prior experience with automation platforms such as Workato as well as RPA systems
- Have prior experience with Heroku
- Have experience with planning and implementing disaster recovery policies
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we've created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you're the right person, do apply anyway :)
Snyk's mission is to help developers use open source code and stay secure.
The use of open source is booming, but security is a key concern . Snyk's unique product enables developers and enterprise security teams to continuously find & fix vulnerable dependencies without slowing down, offering seamless integration into Dev, DevOps and DevSecOps workflows. We care deeply about the quality and usefulness of the tools we develop, always focusing on our customers and users.
We are distributed across four offices in London, Tel Aviv, Boston and Ottawa, with our engineering teams based mostly in London and Tel Aviv, and 10% of the company working fully-remote. We've made an organizational commitment to building a strong, effective, distributed company: we form teams across multiple offices wherever possible, and we invest in communication so that we can benefit from each others' perspectives. Not to mention that we have an always-on webcam so we can see what's happening in each office, we make heavy use of video calls, Slack, and some inter-office travel.
At Snyk, we are experiencing rapid growth and we want you to join us! By the end of Q4 2019 alone, Snyk had already over 110,000 registered users, including multiple enterprise customers (such as Google, Salesforce, Mastercard, BBC, and others). We also raised an additional $150 million, announced January 21, 2020 . With this investment, we have partnered with Stripe, along with Coatue, Tiger Global, BoldStart, Trend Forward, Amity and Salesforce Ventures, to build on our 2019 momentum and continue to fuel our developer-first approach to security.
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we're building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren't security experts to stay secure.