What role does your character play?
My friend, you are the Master of Ceremonies and the Host with the Most! You are the face and the embodiment of the Snooze Breakfast Experience! Your job is to provide friendly, attentive, and timely service to create an exceptional breakfast and brunch experience for all of our Guests. As a part of taking care of Guests, you will be preparing and perfecting barista beverages and crafty cocktails. You make brunch even better!
What will your character be responsible for bringing to the stage?
● Accurately, professionally and energetically take beverage orders from Guests and servers, recording immediately in our POS system
● Prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks consistent with the Snooze Beverage Doctrine
● Create a welcoming experience for barista counter Guests by learning names and order preferences
● Accept Guest payment, process credit card charges and make change (if applicable)
● Wash and sterilize glassware, clean the bar service area continually
● Maintains bottles, glasses, coffee and coffee equipment in an attractive and functional manner to support efficient drink preparation and promotion of beverages
● Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the bar including espresso/coffee makers, counters, sinks, utensils, shelves and storage areas
● Receive and serve food orders to guests seated at the breakfast counter
● Report all equipment problems and bar maintenance issues to the restaurant manager
● Assist the restocking and replenishment of bar inventory and supplies
● Attends all scheduled Snoozer meetings and brings suggestions for improvement
Do you fit this character role?
● Fun, energetic, eager and committed team member
● Bartending and barista knowledge is a must!
● Must fully understand and have knowledge of Snooze food, beverage, and service standards
● Be able to communicate and understand the predominant language(s) of our Guests
● Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (10 plus hours)
● Possess basic math skills and have the ability to operate a point-of-sale system
● Be able to safely lift and easily maneuver up to 20 pounds
What are the perks of playing this role?
● Competitive hourly wages
● Daily meal benefits
● Health, dental & vision benefits for full-time Snoozer after one year
● Flexible work days
● Breakfast and lunch hours- no late nights!
● Unlimited dance parties
● Super fun work environment
We can’t wait to provide you a place where the best character on stage is YOU! We are looking for dynamic people who are self-motivated, dedicated and have a strong passion for food and people! If you are a fun-loving, joke-making, out-of-the-box thinking breakfast lover that is going to bring this “Breakfast Experience” to life, we will certainly put you center stage. Are you ready for this curtain call?