HOH Shift Supervisor
- $16 to $18 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Retirement
At Snooze we do breakfast, but different. From Benedicts to Bloodys to whatever you’re feeling at the moment, we’re always looking to turn our experience upside down and on its side. With every meal we serve, we’re dedicated to bettering both the communities we live in and the planet we live on. With over $1M given back to our communities, 96% clean and responsibility sourced ingredients on our menu, and 90% of our waste diverted from landfills you can start your day knowing you’re responsible for making the world a bit brighter. We are not just committed to our communities and our planet, we are equally as committed to our people, or Snoozers as we call them! From the first step you take into our restaurants to your last, we are committed to creating a safe, warm, welcoming, and transformative employment experience that allows you to bring out your best each and every day! We know that the same goes for our people as it does for our pancakes; they are so much better with passion and purpose. We are an eclectic group of people from all walks of life and everyone has a seat at our table. Will you join us?
The Supervisor specifics:
Taking on the role of Supervisor isn’t just bacon and pancakes. The responsibilities of this position include:
- Understanding all Snooze policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines, and expectations.
- Being a role model, facilitator, and able employee in nearly all Snooze hourly positions.
- Learning about all of the wonderful products that we carry. Knowing how they’re made, where they come from, when they’re best and what they pair best with.
- Becoming a Snooze expert! Be knowledgeable of our history, vendors, products, and locations. Being comfortable sharing our story with guests is a must!
- Attending all scheduled employee meetings and bringing suggestions for improvement.
- Being available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the manager.
- Helping to create a fun, safe, and rewarding work environment for all Snooze employees.
FOH Shift Supervisor Specifics:
- Paying attention to guests and ensuring they have the utmost satisfaction with their experience including the food, service, and ambiance. Respond swiftly and courteously to any requests. Notify the manager-on-duty any time a guest is not 100% satisfied.
- Making every guest feel at home while getting to know them. All of our guests are a VIP and it’s your place to make sure they know that!
- Controlling cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with Snooze policies and procedures.
- Understanding comp functions in Aloha
- Learning about your guests and making recommendations that you genuinely feel they’ll love.
- Review the daily roster in HotSchedules, reviewing GratTrack from previous day, preparing the dining room and motivating the Snoozers!
HOH Shift Supervisor Specifics:
- Managing all Heart of House employees accurately to ensure adherence to all Snooze policies, procedures, methods, and expectations.
- Verifying that all equipment is kept clean and in excellent working condition through personal inspection and following preventative maintenance plans.
- Following proper plate presentation and garnish set up of all dishes.
- Ensuring all food and beverage products are consistently prepared and served according to the restaurant’s recipes, portioning, cooking, and serving standards.
- Review the daily roster, leading station set up, complete 7am sanitation check, calibrate thermometers, complete tasting buddy and set the tone for perfect plates and dance moves!
At Snooze, we not only want to pay you for the great work you do each and every day, but we also want to help you take care of yourself and your family. Below is a breakdown of a few benefits Snooze offers for this position.
- No late nights—you’ll be home by dinner time every night!
- Weekly pay and competitive hourly rates
- $15 allowance while working shifts to treat yo self to some food and cafe drinks! 50% off (alcoholic beverages not included) for you and a friend while not on the clock.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans, and Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts for full-time Snoozers (30+ hours/week) after hanging with us for a year.
- Accident and Pet Insurance
- Unlimited affordable Telehealth program
- Traditional 401(k) and Roth 401(k) plans
- A birthday meal on us! You deserve it!
- Paid community volunteer days.
- Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day to spend time with family and friends.
- The opportunity for development and advancement opportunities.
- Unlimited dance parties!
Let’s Talk safety!
Your safety is our #1 priority. Because of that, it is every Snoozer’s responsibility to ensure cleanliness, sanitation, and hold both Snoozers and guests accountable to our Safety Guidelines.
Is this the role for you?
There are a few qualifications, credentials, and expectations that go along with this role. These include:
- Being a fun, energetic, eager team player. Snooze highly values team-work from all positions.
- Having a full understanding of Snooze food, beverage, and service standards.
- Communicating and understanding the predominant language(s) of the restaurant’s staff and guests.
- Having knowledge of food, beverage, and service, generally involving at least one year of restaurant related experience in an hourly or managerial position.
- Having the ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time (12+ hours)
- Being 21 years of age and having valid US citizenship
- Possessing excellent basic math skills and being able to handle money and operate a point-of-sale system and cash register.
- Being able to safely lift and maneuver items frequently weighing up to 50 pounds (reasonable accommodations available).
The Nitty Gritty!
At Snooze, we encourage Snoozers and Guests to show up as their true, authentic selves – because everyone has a seat at our table. We celebrate individuality and encourage our Snoozers to be their best selves every day. As a result, Snooze is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws, it is the policy of Snooze to recognize the essential rights of all applicants and Snoozers as individuals and to recruit, hire and promote the best qualified person to do a particular job without regard to race, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin or other protected classes. Our only consideration in selecting a person for a job is the person’s ability to perform the job in question. The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by a Snoozer to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship! This description is proprietary and confidential to Snooze HoldCo Inc.
Snooze Lone Tree
Commons Street, Lone Tree, CO, USLone Tree, CO
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.