We live sneakers, streetwear, and neighborhood culture! All Day! Every Day!
It’s an exciting time to be part of our growing retail company, with US headquarters in Philadelphia, PA. SNIPES is a global sneaker and streetwear retailer with almost 400 doors in Europe and 300 doors in the US. Key brands include Nike, Jordan, Adidas, Timberland, Puma, and UGGs. Our mission is to move street culture forward through our communities.
To achieve this mission, we operate as an “entertainment company with a little bit of retail”. Our customer journey starts in our communities where we support, empower, and celebrate in order to earn the right to do business there. We are deeply engrained in our neighborhoods and work with many local partners to provide experiences and tell our stories – be it at food drives, music festivals, skate tournaments, dance contests, basketball games, or in one of our 700 state-of-the-art doors. To ensure our stories have reach, we also regularly work with global partners such as our Chief Creative Office DJ Khaled, Snoop Dogg, Rick Ross, or brands such as Sony PlayStation and Sprite.
We entered the US market in 2019 through two acquisitions and have been extremely well-received by our communities, customers, and brand partners. We completed our third acquisition at the end of 2021, and in March 2022 acquired a fourth company in the US. We are geared up to invest more in our communities, our brand, and points of sale to unlock further growth across the US.
Overview: Maintain the brand and overall appearance of the store. Responsible for providing excellent customer service including stock and replenishment
- Achieve or exceed established goals. These include: sales, hourly productivity, average dollar sale, units per transaction, conversion, charge accounts and contests, and any other brand specifics KPI’s
- Actively participate in all contests, promotions and sales incentive programs. Maintain an awareness of all sales promotions
- Have a complete working knowledge and use of selling skills and customer service standards as set forth in Company training programs
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers through a friendly attitude and excellent customer service. Answer the telephone in a friendly and professional manner
- Meet Company standards for appearance, performance, knowledge and personal grooming
- Assist store management as needed to maintain the store. Keep sales floor and stock area clean and organized
- Follow visual merchandising standards, including keeping fixtures straightened and filled, colorizing displays, and others as directed by the Store Manager/Assistant Manager
- Assist Store Manager/Assistant Manager to take markdowns in a correct and timely manner. Complete work within deadlines and ask for additional assignments. Perform with minimum of supervision
- Follow all security policies and procedures, including zone defense. Recognize and react to potential loss prevention issues
- Watch for potential shortages through prompt servicing of customers, notifying management of: external theft (shoplifting) and internal theft
- Store Management
- Human Resources
- District Manager
- 18 years of age (applicable divisions)
- Accuracy in all assigned paperwork and/or register functions
- Reliability in reporting to work regularly and on time
- Able to work various shifts, hours, days and holidays to meet store staffing needs
- Must present professional appearance and personal grooming
- Great communication skills
- Goal oriented
- Customer Service skills
- Fast learner
Job descriptions are used for informational purposes only, are not to be considered all-inclusive of responsibilities within a position and may change periodically with or without notice. In addition, we reserve the right to add, delete, change duties, formally or informally, verbally or in writing, at any time for any position. Job descriptions do not alter the at-will policy of the Company, meaning that the employee or employer can terminate employment at any time, for any reason, with or without cause.
Snipes USA and all its subsidiary Companies are equal opportunity employers. We will not discriminate or make hiring decisions based on race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, political affiliation, sexual orientation, or any other criteria that would violate any Federal or State laws.
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.