We live sneakers, streetwear, and neighborhood culture! All Day! Every Day!
It’s an exciting time to be part of our growing retail company, with US headquarters in Philadelphia, PA. Snipes is one of the largest sneaker and streetwear retailers in Europe, and we are so excited to have been expanding in the US for the last couple of years! From our 300 stores to the biggest festivals on the European continent, we represent sneakers and streetwear fashion, music, and sport to the fullest. Having already launched branded product partnerships with popular figures like Wiz Khalifa, Snoop Dogg, Rick Ross, DJ Khaled, Meek Mill and many more, Snipes has given consumers inspiration and a voice on its best-in-class social media outlets. Now with close to 100 stores in the US, and further expansion plans, we have an even larger platform to focus on shaping and driving the streetwear culture.
Maintain the brand and overall appearance of the store. Responsible for providing excellent customer service including stock and replenishment
- Demonstrate leadership in driving sales and profitability by achieving or exceeding all established store and individual goals
- Achieve or exceed all established goals. These include: sales, hourly productivity average dollar sale (ADS), units per transaction (UPT) conversion (if applicable), charge accounts and contests, and any other brand specific KPI’s
- Have a complete working knowledge and use of selling skills and customer service standards as set forth in Company training programs
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers through a friendly attitude and excellent customer service
- Actively participate in all contests, promotions, and sales incentive programs. Responsible for contributing to efforts in the stores achievements
- Meet company standards for appearance, performance, knowledge and personal grooming
- Maintain an awareness of all sales promotions. Effectively handle multiple customers and projects. Ability to print merchandise tags in a timely manner
- Understand and communicate customer merchandise needs and communicate with Store Management when the stores merchandise assortment meets, and fails to meet, the needs in your area
- Ensure consistent control of merchandise and maintain cash wrap daily as directed
- Demonstrate professionalism when dealing with customers. Answer the telephone in a friendly and professional manner
- Store Management
- Human Resources
- District Manager
- 18 years of age (applicable divisions)
- Accuracy in all assigned paperwork and/or register functions
- Reliability in reporting to work regularly and on time
- Able to work various shifts, hours, days and holidays to meet store staffing needs
- Must present professional appearance and personal grooming
- Great communication skills
- Goal Oriented
- Customer service skills
- Fast learner
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.