We live sneakers, streetwear, and neighborhood culture! All Day! Every Day!
It’s an exciting time to be part of our growing retail company, with US headquarters in Philadelphia, PA. SNIPES is a global sneaker and streetwear retailer with almost 400 doors in Europe and 300 doors in the US. Key brands include Nike, Jordan, Adidas, Timberland and UGGs. Our mission is to move street culture forward through our communities.
To achieve this mission, we operate as an “entertainment company with a little bit of retail”. Our customer journey starts in our communities where we support, empower, and celebrate in order to earn the right to do business there. We are deeply engrained in our neighborhoods and work with many local partners to provide experiences and tell our stories – be it at food drives, music festivals, skate tournaments, dance contests, basketball games, or in one of our 700 state-of-the-art doors. To ensure our stories have reach, we also regularly work with global partners such as our Chief Creative Office DJ Khaled, Snoop Dogg, Rick Ross, or brands such as Sony PlayStation and Sprite.
We entered the US market in 2019 through two acquisitions and have been extremely well-received by our communities, customers, and brand partners. We completed our third acquisition at the end of 2021, and in March 2022 acquired a fourth company in the US. We are geared up to invest more in our communities, our brand, and points of sale to unlock further growth across the US.
Overview: Maintain the brand and overall appearance of the store. Responsible for providing excellent customer service including stock and replenishment
- Demonstrate leadership in driving sales and profitability by achieving or exceeding all established store and individual goals
- Achieve or exceed all established goals. These include: sales, hourly productivity average dollar sale (ADS), units per transaction (UPT) conversion (if applicable), charge accounts and contests, and any other brand specific KPI’s
- Have a complete working knowledge and use of selling skills and customer service standards as set forth in Company training programs
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers through a friendly attitude and excellent customer service
- Actively participate in all contests, promotions, and sales incentive programs. Responsible for contributing to efforts in the stores achievements
- Meet company standards for appearance, performance, knowledge and personal grooming
- Maintain an awareness of all sales promotions. Effectively handle multiple customers and projects. Ability to print merchandise tags in a timely manner
- Understand and communicate customer merchandise needs and communicate with Store Management when the stores merchandise assortment meets, and fails to meet, the needs in your area
- Ensure consistent control of merchandise and maintain cash wrap daily as directed
- Demonstrate professionalism when dealing with customers. Answer the telephone in a friendly and professional manner
- Store Management
- Human Resources
- District Manager
- 18 years of age (applicable divisions)
- Accuracy in all assigned paperwork and/or register functions
- Reliability in reporting to work regularly and on time
- Able to work various shifts, hours, days and holidays to meet store staffing needs
- Must present professional appearance and personal grooming
- Great communication skills
- Goal Oriented
- Customer service skills
- Fast learner
Job descriptions are used for informational purposes only, are not to be considered all-inclusive of responsibilities within a position and may change periodically with or without notice. In addition, we reserve the right to add, delete, change duties, formally or informally, verbally or in writing, at any time for any position. Job descriptions do not alter the at-will policy of the Company, meaning that the employee or employer can terminate employment at any time, for any reason, with or without cause.
Snipes USA and all its subsidiary Companies are equal opportunity employers. We will not discriminate or make hiring decisions based on race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, political affiliation, sexual orientation, or any other criteria that would violate any Federal or State laws.
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.