Business Analyst, Merchandise Planning & Allocation Systems
- Posted: over a month ago
We live sneakers, streetwear, and neighborhood culture! All Day! Every Day!
It’s an exciting time to be part of our growing retail company, with US headquarters in Philadelphia, PA. SNIPES is a global sneaker and streetwear retailer with almost 400 doors in Europe and 300 doors in the US. Key brands include Nike, Jordan, Adidas, Puma, Timberland and UGGs. Our mission is to move street culture forward through our communities.
To achieve this mission, we operate as an “entertainment company with a little bit of retail”. Our customer journey starts in our communities where we support, empower, and celebrate in order to earn the right to do business there. We are deeply engrained in our neighborhoods and work with many local partners to provide experiences and tell our stories – be it at food drives, music festivals, skate tournaments, dance contests, basketball games, or in one of our 700 state-of-the-art doors. To ensure our stories have reach, we also regularly work with global partners such as our Chief Creative Office DJ Khaled, Snoop Dogg, Rick Ross, or brands such as Sony PlayStation and Sprite.
We entered the US market in 2019 through two acquisitions and have been extremely well-received by our communities, customers, and brand partners. We completed our third acquisition at the end of 2021, and in March 2022 acquired a fourth company in the US. We are geared up to invest more in our communities, our brand, and points of sale to unlock further growth across the US.
Reporting to the Director of Omnichannel Systems, the Business Analyst positions will be responsible for the implementation and support of a variety of systems including merchandising, planning and allocations, warehouse management, as well as our store and ecommerce related systems, such as OMS, payment systems, and omnichannel selling for over 300+ doors.
- Participates in all company cross departmental project goals and objectives.
- Works with business partners to identify, document and analyze requirements for system improvement opportunities and drives to solutions.
- Manages support by identifying, defining, and prioritizing issues; assign accountability; communicates issues to all appropriate parties; drive issues to closure.
- Coordinate system interface design and testing between various systems.
- Work on system implementations, configuration, develop test cases, perform testing, and document findings.
- Subject Matter Expert in the key areas that this position supports.
- Strong Project Management Skill Set
- Analytical mindset with strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external partners to drive decisions and solutions.
- Excellent communication skills: ability to present data findings (both orally and in writing) in a clear and meaningful format
- At least 2 years of previous Business Analysis or Business Systems Analysis experience
- Experience with an Omnichannel Retailer - preferred.
- Merchandising Systems Experience – preferred.
- Experience with Aptos Merchandising and Order Management Solutions a plus.
- Experience with Merchandise Planning and Allocation Solutions a great plus
- Distribution Team
- Merchandise Team
- Planning & Allocation
- Digital / ECommerce
Cultural Success Factors
- Collaborative nature
- Skillful communicator
- Adaptable and Flexible
- Disciplined and self-motivated
BusinessView all jobs at Snipes