- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We live sneakers, streetwear, and neighborhood culture! All Day! Every Day!
It’s an exciting time to be part of our growing retail company, with US headquarters in Philadelphia, PA. Snipes is one of the largest sneaker and streetwear retailers in Europe, and we are so excited to have been expanding in the US for the last couple of years! From our 300 stores to the biggest festivals on the European continent, we represent sneakers and streetwear fashion, music, and sport to the fullest. Having already launched branded product partnerships with popular figures like Wiz Khalifa, Snoop Dogg, Rick Ross, DJ Khaled, Meek Mill and many more, Snipes has given consumers inspiration and a voice on its best-in-class social media outlets. Now with close to 100 stores in the US, and further expansion plans, we have an even larger platform to focus on shaping and driving the streetwear culture.
Manage the store in the absence of the Store Manager and Assistant Manager. A non-exempt position that assist in the day-to-day running of the store
- Ability to demonstrate timely execution and compliance of floor set guides and promotions
- Demonstrate leadership in driving sales and profitability by achieving or exceeding all established store and individual goals
- Assist Store Manager/Assistant Manager with communicating the stores’ operational goals and directives to maximize store teams’ contributions towards meeting the sales plan
- Effectively set up sales/promotions with proper signing in a timely manner
- Assist Store Manager/Assistant Manager in directing and maintaining merchandise presentation according to Visual Merchandising standards and current floor set
- Assist Store Manager/Assistant Manager in training and enforcing security policies and procedures
- Ensure safety of associates by identifying dangerous situations and reporting them to the Store/District Manager
- Properly process register functions and ensure, as directed, they are properly followed in the store
- Assist Store Manager/Assistant Manager in ensuring store meets Company standards for cleanliness, both on the sales floor and in the stockroom
- Assist Store Manager/Assistant Manager in communicating changes in store policies and procedures to staff, and ensure that changes are implemented correctly
- Store Management
- Human Resources
- Store Operations Manager
- District Manager
- High school diploma or equivalent
- College (a plus)
- Strong drive for results
- Accuracy in all assigned paperwork
- Able to operate computerize register systems
- Able to meet store-banking requirements
- Able to respond to store alarm problems as needed
- Communication and organizational skills
- People/talent management
- Strong visual merchandising abilities
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to make sound decisions
AddressBoca Raton, FL
RetailView all jobs at Snipes
Get fresh Part Time Sneaker jobs daily straight to your inbox!