- Posted: over a month ago
We live sneakers, streetwear, and neighborhood culture! All Day! Every Day!
It’s an exciting time to be part of our growing retail company, with US headquarters in Philadelphia, PA. SNIPES is a global sneaker and streetwear retailer with almost 400 doors in Europe and 300 doors in the US. Key brands include Nike, Jordan, Adidas, Timberland and UGGs. Our mission is to move street culture forward through our communities.
To achieve this mission, we operate as an “entertainment company with a little bit of retail”. Our customer journey starts in our communities where we support, empower, and celebrate in order to earn the right to do business there. We are deeply engrained in our neighborhoods and work with many local partners to provide experiences and tell our stories – be it at food drives, music festivals, skate tournaments, dance contests, basketball games, or in one of our 700 state-of-the-art doors. To ensure our stories have reach, we also regularly work with global partners such as our Chief Creative Office DJ Khaled, Snoop Dogg, Rick Ross, or brands such as Sony PlayStation and Sprite.
We entered the US market in 2019 through two acquisitions and have been extremely well-received by our communities, customers, and brand partners. We completed our third acquisition at the end of 2021, and in March 2022 acquired a fourth company in the US. We are geared up to invest more in our communities, our brand, and points of sale to unlock further growth across the US.
Manage the store in the absence of the Store Manager and Assistant Manager. A non-exempt position that assist in the day-to-day running of the store
- Ability to demonstrate timely execution and compliance of floor set guides and promotions
- Demonstrate leadership in driving sales and profitability by achieving or exceeding all established store and individual goals
- Assist Store Manager/Assistant Manager with communicating the stores’ operational goals and directives to maximize store teams’ contributions towards meeting the sales plan
- Effectively set up sales/promotions with proper signing in a timely manner
- Assist Store Manager/Assistant Manager in directing and maintaining merchandise presentation according to Visual Merchandising standards and current floor set
- Assist Store Manager/Assistant Manager in training and enforcing security policies and procedures
- Ensure safety of associates by identifying dangerous situations and reporting them to the Store/District Manager
- Properly process register functions and ensure, as directed, they are properly followed in the store
- Assist Store Manager/Assistant Manager in ensuring store meets Company standards for cleanliness, both on the sales floor and in the stockroom
- Assist Store Manager/Assistant Manager in communicating changes in store policies and procedures to staff, and ensure that changes are implemented correctly
- Store Management
- Human Resources
- Store Operations Manager
- District Manager
- High school diploma or equivalent
- College (a plus)
- Strong drive for results
- Accuracy in all assigned paperwork
- Able to operate computerize register systems
- Able to meet store-banking requirements
- Able to respond to store alarm problems as needed
- Communication and organizational skills
- People/talent management
- Strong visual merchandising abilities
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to make sound decisions
Job descriptions are used for informational purposes only, are not to be considered all-inclusive of responsibilities within a position and may change periodically with or without notice. In addition, we reserve the right to add, delete, change duties, formally or informally, verbally or in writing, at any time for any position. Job descriptions do not alter the at-will policy of the Company, meaning that the employee or employer can terminate employment at any time, for any reason, with or without cause.
Snipes USA and all its subsidiary Companies are equal opportunity employers. We will not discriminate or make hiring decisions based on race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, political affiliation, sexual orientation, or any other criteria that would violate any Federal or State laws.
RetailView all jobs at Snipes
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?