- $81,000 to $116,000 Yearly
LOCATION - Must be located in/near Dallas-Fort Worth/Lewisville, TX area
Our client is a digital transformation company that helps businesses achieve non-linear growth by delivering exceptionally engineered experiences for customers and employees. The company combines human-centered design with the scale and accuracy of real-time analytics, AI, cognitive technology and automation.
The client is seeking a Data Scientist with expertise in building machine learning models by mining datasets from various data sources. This role will be remote-based until post-pandemic. Thereafter, the selected candidate must be able to work out the Lewisville, TX office. Must have strong experience in Power BI, Predictive Modeling using R AND Python along with strong SQL capabilities. Ideally, the candidate should have a background in supporting data analytics for a bank.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop a machine learning model to solve the business problem.
- Impact the bottom line: Analyze data to see beyond the numbers to drive sound decision-making.
- Automate reports and dashboards, business operations, data science and analytics, MIS; automate processes via macro-enabled excels, and consolidate sheets.
- Build suitable statistical data model required for business by mining datasets
- Work with Remote Monitoring team to get feedback for building data model
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Technical Skillsets - Efficient in Power BI, Programming: R, Python, SQL; Database: SQL
- Take the lead: Think critically, identify opportunities for improvement, and then work with global SMEs to integrate efficiencies into daily activities.
- MUST have some experience in a client-facing role & some banking background too
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc
- Minimum 6+ years in Data Analytics, ideally in the banking industry
- Having cloud experience is a plus
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.