Snelling Baton Rouge, LA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SNELLING STAFFING has an opening for a Logistics Coordinator for a Baton Rouge company. This is a temp-to-hire position and pays $14 - $15 depending on experience!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Locating carrier capacity for open shipments
- Tendering shipment notifications to 3rd party carriers
- Working within a customized Transportation Management System
- Providing resolutions for daily exceptions
- Tracking and reporting non-conformances
- Supporting LMR and client management
- Various data analysis / reporting
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in logistics/transportation scheduling or customer service
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Strong Microsoft Suite skills (Outlook, Word, especially Excel)
- Experience with chemicals or hazardous materials a plus
Qualified candidates for this opening should APPLY NOW.
AddressBaton Rouge, LA
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Snelling