Snelling Staffing Services is seeking a Part Time Administrative Assistant to help handle a variety of duties for an upper management team. We are looking for an individual who is efficient and comfortable being a member of a team. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support, is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver and organized. This position is offering 2 full days a week, 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Part Time Administrative Assistant Features:
• Manage workflow by assigning tasks to other administrative employees daily, ensuring that deadlines are met and work is completed correctly
• Assist in training staff members and new hires
• Implement and monitor programs as directed by management, and see the programs through to completion
• Generate memos, emails and reports when appropriate
• Assume responsibility for maintenance of office equipment, including computers, copy machines and fax machines
• Maintain office supplies by checking inventory and order items
• Respond to questions and requests for information
• Answer incoming calls and assume other receptionist duties when needed
Part Time Administrative Assistant Skills:
• Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency
• Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
• Exceptional communication skills
• Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
Interested and qualified candidates for the Part Time Administrative Assistant opening should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
If you have questions, please call Kelsey Ackerman at (269)324-2715.
Part Time Administrative Assistant Benefits:
• Benefits-In-A-Card Insurance
• 401K options
• Weekly Electronic Pay