Customer Service Associate job summary
Celebrating its 84th year in business our large commercial client is looking to hire a Customer Service Associate to assist their customers with product inquiries in a swift, proficient and friendly manner. The Customer Service Associate will be instrumental in customer retention by addressing concerns and product issues, and by communicating in a professional, positive manner. He/she will be able to apply multitasking skills by listening and speaking to customers, navigating computers, and have the ability to swiftly gain customer confidence and trust.
To ensure success in this position you will have the ability to maintain a sound knowledge of products and services and be an effective communicator. Top candidates are detail-oriented, motivated and have excellent people skills.
Customer Service Associate responsibilities
- Attend training sessions to grow knowledge of product and to develop customer service skills.
- Resolve phone, walk-in, mail, fax, and email customer inquiries.
- Process and log incoming calls into CRM system.
- Identify customer needs.
- Forward and escalate inquiries to relevant individuals and departments.
- Dispatch technicians.
- Contact customers to give them accurate feedback on the progress of their inquiries.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Update customer information as required.
- Maintain confidentiality of information.
Customer Service Associate education and qualifications
- High School Diploma, GED, or suitable equivalent.
- 2+ years of customer service experience, preferably in a related field.
- Basic bookkeeping understanding, required.
- Proficient with MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Successful completion of provided training.
- Proficient computer database skills
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong people skills.
Customer Service Associate compensation
The selected Customer Service Associate will enjoy a very competitive salary as well as an excellent benefits package including full medical, dental, vision, 401k, STD, LTD, Life insurance and paid vacation.
If you are ready to join a team whose success is driven by a culture of responsive solutions for their clients with a genuine commitment to their employees, we encourage you to apply today!
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
For additional information, please contact Leta Page at (806) 797-3281.
Locally owned and operated here in Lubbock since 1967, our Snelling team has been matching exceptional people with exceptional job opportunities for over 50 years. Our local Staffing Team has over 200 years of combined staffing experience here in Lubbock alone. Whether you are searching for your next opportunity or looking for qualified talent, trust the staffing and recruiting experts at Snelling to help you achieve more.
Awards and Recognition:
Lubbock Avalanche-Journal 2018 & 2019 Best of Lubbock® – Best Employment Agency
Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction Diamond Award (2013-2020)
2020 Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction
Best Professional Search Firms® - Forbes 2020
2018 Largest Staffing Firms in the United States - Staffing Industry Analysts 2018
Snelling will take time to personally interview you in order to understand your personality and needs. We understand that people thrive in supportive, motivating and challenging work environments. Let us be your partner in finding the right opportunity. With our 65 years of recruiting experience, Snelling is dedicated to providing the direction and resources that you need to succeed. Our team is here to help guide you through the process of finding your next right-fit job opportunity.