Our client, a global manufacturing organization is seeking an Electrical Lab Technician to their North American operations. They are making waves in the US market by bringing their highly sophisticated battery storage technology and systems to American OEM’s. The Electrical Lab Technician will be involved in the production and testing of the batteries while working with a team of Engineers.
The hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with occasional overtime. The salary will range between $40,000.00 - $47,320.00
This is a temporary to hire position.
Electrical Lab Technician Duties:
- Assemble electrical systems or prototype batteries using hand tools and measuring instruments.
- Build, calibrate, maintain, troubleshoot or repair electrical instruments and testing equipment.
- Prepare, review and coordinate modifications to project specifications.
- Work with Engineers to identify and solve developmental problems.
- Build and test battery cells, modules and packs.
- Interpret test information and generate reports on findings.
- Maintain and organize lab equipment and tools.
Electrical Lab Technician Requirements:
- High School Diploma
- Associates degree a plus
- Experience in electrical work a must, battery experience a plus
Electrical Lab Technician Skills:
- Ability to create spreadsheets in Excel
- Ability to create reports in Word
- Proficiency in creating correspondence and sending via Outlook
Snelling has been serving the local metro Detroit area for the past 30 years and has built incredibly strong partnerships with our clients, candidates and employees.
Electrical Lab Technician Benefits:
- Fun work environment
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card
- Paperless Online Time Keeping
- Paid Holidays
- ACA Compliant Medical Insurance
Interested and qualified candidates for the opening should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.