Our client, a nationwide insurance solutions firm is looking for a Customer Service Representative to support the disbursement and reconciliation department. The Customer Service Representative is responsible for reconciling multiple accounts against bank records. The Customer Service Representative is a critical member of the team that identifies any discrepancies daily and keeps proper notes on the bank reconciliations.
The salary range for this position is between $29,120.00 - $31,200.00, the work schedule is Monday – Friday between 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. occasional overtime.
This is a temporary to hire position.
Customer Service Representative Duties:
- Manage homeowner’s insurance claims.
- Work with contractors to ensure that they are licensed & bonded to make repairs.
- Issue proper payments to contractors.
- Ensure that all inspections are completed and passed.
- Manage a large load of claims on a daily basis.
- Respond to requests about check status.
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED, Associates degree preferred
- 1+ years working in the mortgage or insurance industry
- Must be proficient with MS Excel, Word & Outlook
- Good math skills
Customer Service Representative Skills:
- Ability to prioritize and plan daily work assignments
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Snelling has been serving the local metro Detroit area for the past 30 years and has built incredibly strong partnerships with our clients, candidates and employees.
Customer Service Representative Assistant:
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card
- Weekly pay
- Paperless Online Time Keeping
- Paid Holidays
- ACA Compliant Medical Insurance
Interested and qualified candidates for the opening should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.