Our client, a textile solutions company focused on creating innovative textiles for their clients in the hospitality, healthcare, education and corporate markets, is looking for a Customer Service Team Member. The Customer Service Team Member will be responsible for assisting customer’s ensuring orders are processed accurately and timely.
Pay Range for the Customer Service Team Member is $17.00 to $20.00 per hour.
This is a temp-to-hire or direct-hire opportunity.
Customer Service Job Duties:
- Will work in a high-volume customer service department
- Answering 300-400 calls a day
- Retrieving orders that come in via fax, email or telephone
- Work closely with the warehousing team to expedite orders and ensure orders are being processed
- Troubleshooting problems with orders
- Review internal requisitions for materials
Customer Service Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma Required
- College degree or some college preferred
- Previous experience within a customer service role preferred
- Textile or design experience would be a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong proofreading skills
- Strong data entry skills
Customer Service Skills Needed:
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Basic Microsoft Word and Excel
Snelling has been serving the local metro Detroit area for the past 30 years and has built incredibly strong partnerships with our clients, candidates and employees.
Customer Service Benefits:
- Professional Work Environment
- Pay Commiserate with Experience
- Medical Benefits
- Bonuses twice a year
- Profit Sharing
- 401K w. company match
Interested and qualified candidates for the opening should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.