Position: Remote Collections Representative
Job Type: Temp to Hire
Pay Rate: $15/hr
Schedule: 9am-5pm (M-F)
Location: Buffalo, NY (remote)
Snelling Staffing is looking for several Remote Collection Representatives for a company of ours in Buffalo, NY. You must be located in the Buffalo, NY area as this is temporarily remote due to Covid-19. This will be Business to Business collections, no cold calling people at home to collect on personal debt!
As a Collections Representative you will be required to make business to business collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast-paced goal-oriented collections department. Collection Representatives will provide customer service regarding all collection issues. Collection Representatives must represent themselves and the company at all time in a professional manner.
Remote Collections Representative Responsibilities:
- High volume phone calls
- Administer all collections according to required policies and procedures
- Manage all outstanding balances for client payments
- Maintain records of all collection accounts
- Oversee all overdue accounts
- Meet defined department goals and activity metrics
Remote Collections Representative Requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of billing and collections procedures
- Accounts receivable knowledge/experience a plus
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Must have access to work from home (equipment is provided)
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible, and qualified candidates will be contacted to set up an interview. Feel free to call the office at 716-839-0207716-839-0207 for more details!
Keywords: Collections, customer service, accounts receivable, billing, finance, communication, computer, balance, payment, call center, business to business
About Snelling: Founded in 1951 by Lou and Gwen Snelling, Snelling is a staffing pioneer, bringing innovative solutions to the industry for over 65 years. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the award-winning Snelling network is comprised of more than 80 locations across the United State
Snelling is your advocate whether you are a seasoned veteran or a student still trying to determine your career path. We know how stressful and time consuming finding the right job can be. We make it less stressful.
We have job recruitment offices across the United States offering exciting employment opportunities in many business sectors:
• Administrative & Clerical
• Executive Search
• Finance & Accounting
• Human Resources
• Information Technology
• Manufacturing & Light Industrial
• Marketing, Sales & Business Development
We can help you work the way you want to work. Whether you are looking for a direct-hire, contract-to-hire or contingent (temporary) employment opportunity, Snelling will help find the right match for you.
Visit www.snelling.com today to find an office near you.