Human Resources (HR) Manager summary
Our client, who services the O&G industry and has 5 entities under its umbrella with just over 200 employees throughout Eastern NM and TX, is looking for an experienced and results-driven Human Resources Manager to align their HR initiatives and functions with business objectives and business needs. Duties for the HR Manager will include aligning staff to business objectives, supporting employee development, planning strategic HR initiatives, running orientation and onboarding processes, communicating role expectations, designing succession plans, maintaining staff relations, and devising, implementing and updating HR policies and practices. The ideal person will have 5+ years of demonstrated human resources management experience which lends value to overall business objectives by providing HR solutions, resolving personnel grievances, retaining a talented workforce, and ensuring compliance with DOT and other federal and state regulations.
Human Resources (HR) Manager responsibilities
- Develop and implement strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage the performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
Human Resources (HR) Manager requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field; SPHR/PHR is highly preferred
- 5+ years' experience as an HR Generalist, HR Specialist or HR Business Partner and/or an equivalent role
- DOT knowledge preferred
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
Human Resources (HR) Manager compensation
In addition to exceptional compensation, medical benefits paid holidays & vacation, and employee wellness and fitness plans, you will also enjoy a forward-thinking, collaborative work environment. They don't have nap pods (yet), but they are notorious for doing Yoga in the office at least once a week. You'll also gain the advantage to grow your expertise through world-class development opportunities, learn about bleeding-edge technologies solutions and be a part company where you know you are valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission.
Interested and qualified Human Resources (HR) Manager candidates for the should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an initial telephone interview.
For additional information, please contact Leta Page at (806) 797-3281.
Locally owned and operated here in Lubbock since 1967, our Snelling team has been matching exceptional people with exceptional job opportunities for over 50 years. Our local Staffing Team has over 200 years of combined staffing experience here in Lubbock alone. Whether you're searching for your next opportunity or looking for qualified talent, trust the staffing and recruiting experts at Snelling to help you achieve more.
Awards and Recognition:
Lubbock Avalanche-Journal 2018 Best of Lubbock® - Best Employment Agency
Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction Diamond Award (2013-2019)
2019 Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction
2018 Largest Staffing Firms in the United States - Staffing Industry Analysts 2018
Best Professional Search Firms® - Forbes 2018