Sneaker Con is Expanding - We are looking for Dynamic Candidates to help grow our team!
The Customer Experience Associate is a crucial role in our company, serving as the primary contact between us and our clients. The ideal candidate has an eagerness to provide the best customer support around.
- Resolve customer support issues with the utmost patience and by adhering to company policies
- Provide real-time customer support with a positive attitude through email and phone calls
- Process "problem orders", input data for reports
- Prepare correspondence for customers. Print return shipping labels
- Be flexible to carry out other assignments as they come up
- Must have significant experience in Authentication
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently, and you're able to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility and issues as they arise.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to interact with customers in a clear and concise manner
- Must be a team player who is able to make independent decisions based on established guidelines
- Must be able to prioritize work and manage time effectively; the ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment
- Highly organized with demonstrated attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & Google applications including but not limited to Word & Excel, PowerPoint, as well as Google Docs, Sheets and Calendar.
- Verifiable work history that confirms your skills and experience
- MUST have experience working in tickets and/or CRM
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- GED or High School Graduate
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Flexible schedules
- Potential for Incentives
Sneaker Con Digital, Inc