Lead Instructor & Operations Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The ideal candidate for this position will have positive energy, strong customer service and organizational skills, and experience working with kids in a formal or informal setting. A degree in education or related field (or working toward a degree) is a plus. Responsibilities:
- Maintain inventory for all on-site and off-site programming, which may include travel to partner sites within our territory.
- Lead on and off-site field trips for schools and private organizations.
- Lead instructor for summer programming on-site in North Chelmsford or at a nearby partner location.
- Assist with the training and review of instructors.
- Teach in afternoon and early evening programs (generally from 2:30-3:30 off-site and 4:00-7:00 on-site).
- When in the office, answer phone inquiries from potential customers regarding after-school programming, vacation programming, and birthday parties.
- Ensure on-site locations are prepared for weekend birthday parties, including maintaining goodie bags, ordering and coordinating food deliveries, and organizing kits.
- Complete market research to aid in the growth of the Snapology franchise.
- Coordinate marketing materials by placing orders for flyers, marketing packages, and more.
- Improve our social media presence using Facebook and Instagram.
- School Year: Most likely Monday-Thursday: 9:00AM-7:00PM
- You will definitely need to be available from 2:30PM-7:00PM Monday-Thursday for afternoon and early evening programming.
- The remaining hours can be flexible when field trips do not occur.
- Summer and Vacation Weeks: Monday-Friday, 7:45AM-3:45PM or 8:30AM-4:30PM.
- Some flex time to complete responsibilities on your own schedule (work around other responsibilities)
- 2 guaranteed weeks off (week of July 4th and week between Christmas and New Year’s)
- 10 sick/personal days and 15 additional days paid vacation
Anticipated Start Date: Mid-July through early August, though flexible for the right candidate.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Snapology Corporate.
Snapology of Fitchburg MA
AddressNorth Chelmsford, MA
BusinessView all jobs at Snapology of Fitchburg MA