Sr. Manufacturing Material Handler, Medical Device (Irvine, CA)
Looking for a chance to join a world-class ophthalmic medical device company in Orange County experiencing explosive growth? In this fast-track, permanent role, you will report to the Sr. Director, Supply Chain and is primarily responsible for materials planning, initiating raw materials orders, managing storage, and releasing materials to manufacturing. Our client offers an excellent comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation and sick leave, and a 401(k) plan!
Immediate Opening for a Sr. Manufacturing Material Handler in Irvine, CA who possesses:
- 3-5+ years of experience in manufacturing, purchasing or a related field.
- High school diploma or equivalent education required.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Experience with and an understanding of QAD (ERP/MRP software) required.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Qualify vendors and maintain vendor approval files.
- Create purchase orders and place orders with vendors.
- Perform receiving inspection and make disposition decisions.
- Print labels, build sterilization loads, verify sterility and bioburden, and perform final packaging operations.
- Perform destruction of rejects and maintain accountability from lot initiation through distribution of finished product.
If you'd like to explore, send your resume to email@example.com and we'll follow up with you ASAP!